NoahIsRight
Duder963

Islam is not a religion of peace

Duder963 has forfeited round #1.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

NoahIsRight

Pro

Many say that Islam is a religion of peace. This is not true. Their prophet Muhammad, said that they should attack infidels (surah 9:29) and he also assumes that the jews and christians are working as one against them (Al-Ma'idah Chapter 5:52), and that if they do befriend a jew or christian that you are no longer a muslim, and are now an infidel.

Muhammad is also sexist, and believes in beating your wife when she does not obey you (surah an-nisa 4:34). Some say it means lightly, with a rag, but lightly with a rag doesn't make your skin greener than your own clothes (sahih al bukhari 5825).
Posted by Capitalistslave 1 year ago
Capitalistslave
NoahIsRight:
Is any religion a religion of peace? lol

I mean, if you consider buddhism a religion, I suppose they would be, but I would argue they are more of a philosophy than a religion.
Posted by Capitalistslave 1 year ago
Capitalistslave
kikiki: were you raised Muslim? If so, how did your family react to you leaving Islam? I hear it's one of the worst religions to leave in terms of how your family will treat you afterwards.
Posted by kikiki 1 year ago
kikiki
Totally agree bro. Ex Muslim.