qats123
GrimesGirl123

Islam or Christianity

qats123

qats123

Pro

Islam or Christianity. Peaceful debate. I am a Muslim . I believe Islam Is the truth and I would like to debate against a christian.
GrimesGirl123

Con

Sorry, but I have to disagree with you. God is real, God is the truth. I agree that this needs to be a peaceful debate, so I'll keep it short and simple. SCIENCE has proven that God exists in our everyday lives.
qats123

Pro

As a Muslim i too believe in God ,but unlike Christians i don't believe in a triune God because it do not make sense . God is 1 but not 1 in 3 . I believe that Isa (Jesus Peace be upon him) is the son of Mary and not son of God . As a Muslim I believe that Isa(Peace be upon him ) is the messiah and a Prophet of God , I believe that the birth of Isa (Peace be upon him ) miraculous birth , and did other miracles with the permission of God .
There are many verses in the Bible which says that Jesus is not God. For example ,
Matthew 24:36 No one knows about that day or hour, not even the Son, but the Father only ,
John 5:30 By myself, I can do nothing: I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who has sent me ,
John 14:28 The Father is greater than I.
If the trinity is true it should be also taught in the old testament . The Bible is corrupted by people and it has contradiction, an example :-the bible says the earth is stationary ,
Psalm 93:1 The Lord reigns; he is robed in majesty; the Lord is robed; he has put on strength as his belt. Yes, the world is established; it shall never be moved.
The bible contain many mathematical contradictions also.
As a Muslim I believe that The Quran is the last revelation revealed by God Through Angel Gabriel to Muhammad(Peace be upon him )
Quran is having many miracles of science . Examples
"It is He Who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. They swim along, each in an orbit. " (Quran, 21:33). "By the sky full of paths and orbits" (Quran 51:7).
The protective capabilities of the sky were only discovered in the 19th century, yet the Quran states the following: "We made the sky a preserved and protected roof yet still they turn away from Our Signs.." (Quran, 21:32).
Prophecies such as
"We have, without doubt, Sent down the Message; And We will assuredly Guard it (from corruption)" (15:9)
The Quran remain unchanged for 1400 years.
So today We will save you in body that you may be to those who succeed you a sign. And indeed, many among the people, of Our signs, are heedless (10:92) The Qur'an have predicted the preservation of the Pharaoh of the Exodus's body.
"And among His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and of whatever living creatures He has spread forth in both. And He has the power to gather them together whenever He pleases." (42:30)
The prediction of EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL life in Quran came true . People have found Bacteria from outer space.
The Bible says how can you know if a person is a true Prophet.
And if you say in your heart, 'How shall we know the word which the Lord has not spoken?' when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him. (Deuteronomy 18:21-22)
GrimesGirl123

Con

GrimesGirl123 forfeited this round.
qats123

Pro

qats123 forfeited this round.
GrimesGirl123

Con

GrimesGirl123 forfeited this round.
qats123

Pro

qats123 forfeited this round.
GrimesGirl123

Con

GrimesGirl123 forfeited this round.
qats123

Pro

qats123 forfeited this round.
GrimesGirl123

Con

GrimesGirl123 forfeited this round.
Posted by qats123 7 years ago
qats123
Sorry i am using this site for the first time.
Posted by Ragnar 7 years ago
Ragnar
I suggest picking a side
Vote Placed by TheRussian 7 years ago
TheRussian
qats123GrimesGirl123Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con simply made no argument.