Mathina
DylanTheGreatk

It is better to read a book than to watch a movie

DylanTheGreatk has forfeited round #1.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Mathina

Pro

So many movies have been adapted from books. But if you read a book you can imagine and create your own version of the story. On the other hand, movies ruin that imagination because they show the version of the book with images.
Posted by Mathina 3 years ago
Mathina
We don't think so because you can read with many people, like you do in class or you can read alone at your own rithm and then discuss it with your friends!
Posted by DylanTheGreatk 3 years ago
DylanTheGreatk
Debate.org just glitched because it said I was never part of the debate and I never touched the forfeit button
Posted by DylanTheGreatk 3 years ago
DylanTheGreatk
Posted by DylanTheGreatk 3 years ago
DylanTheGreatk
My argument was gonna be that movies are better because you can see and hear what's going on and that you could watch movies with friends while you can't do that with books