Masterful
asta

It is reasonable to assume JFK was shot by a nigger

asta

Masterful

Pro

Indeed, Within America the black man has always been the black sheep (the odd one out) which is why we must address the African elephant in the room, Did a black man shoot JFK?
The truth is we don't know who killed JFK, But we can take a bloody good educated guess.

For us to understand who killed JFK, It is important for us to analyse the probability of the gun man being black.

[1] Who has hate and resentment for the slave trade era? Indeed the answer would be black people, Thus we have found motive.

[2] Who is statistically more likely to shoot and kill someone? Indeed the answer would also be black people, Thus we have found intent.

I ask the jury of voters to consider this, "when you go black you ain't neva going back"

This saying is common black rhetoric designed to suggest that once you're in, You're in. However, In this instance I would give it another meaning, Once a savage always a savage. One does not simply turn enslaved tribesmen into law abiding citizens. Their ways are of tribal warfare and cannibalism [A]

Considering we have found motive, Intent and gang-like rhetoric commonly used within the black community, I declare it reasonable to suggest a nigg may have shot JFK.

[A] Black Cannibalism: https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=ZRuSS0iiFyo
asta

Con

https://en. M. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Lee_Harvey_Oswald states the assassin was white, Not a black person.
Masterful

Pro

A firm rebuttal of my opponent’s short comings

My opponent has dedicated his entire opening argument to proving a link to a Wikipedia page regarding Lee Harvey Oswald. It is well known Lee Oswald was not convicted by the courts due to being assassinated himself, We therefore cannot say with certainty it was him who shot JFK. In fact, Lee Oswald was a mere scape-goat.

Consider this, It’s well documented that the shot which killed Kennedy was nigh impossible, So much so that only a trained marksman could have made the shot, Someone who was a marine perhaps? While Lee Oswald was a Marine (Intent) he was also a Marxist (Motive. ) This shows clearly that Lee Harvey was a scape-goat. Marines fight for their country and are patriots, Whereas Marxists hate their country and want to completely change the way it is run. It is unreasonable to believe Lee Oswald was anything but a fall guy with an obviously fabricated motive and intent. Even a fool could see.

Wikipedia can be edited by anyone, So the source provided by con, Is not of academic relevance and should be regarded as mere opinion.

I would like to make potential voters aware that my opponent has neglected to put forth an actual argument, Considering this is my final round, He has ensured his actual argument, If he makes one, Cannot be refuted. Therefore, Consider awarding me a point for conduct.

I have used the court tested method of ‘motive and intent’ to demonstrate the likelihood of a black shooter and the likelihood of Lee Oswald being a mere scape-goat.

[A] Black crime statistics: https://www. Channel4. Com/news/factcheck/factcheck-black-americans-commit-crime

[B] JFK source: https://www. Britannica. Com/event/assassination-of-John-F-Kennedy

asta

Con

A firm rebuttal of my opponent’s bigger argument

“My opponent has dedicated his entire opening argument to proving a link to a Wikipedia page regarding Lee Harvey Oswald. ” One of your links agrees with Wiki. (https://www. Britannica. Com/event/assassination-of-John-F-Kennedy)

“We therefore cannot say with certainty it was him who shot JFK. In fact, Lee Oswald was a mere scape-goat. ” The evidence confirms the opposite thesies.

“It’s well documented that the shot which killed Kennedy was nigh impossible, So much so that only a trained marksman could have made the shot, Someone who was a marine perhaps? While Lee Oswald was a Marine (Intent) he was also a Marxist (Motive. )” It was evidence that he did the crime especially since Marxist thought believes that capitalist governments should be overthrown. This shows clearly that Lee Harvey was motivated, Trained and had the intention to murder Mr. Kennedy.

“Wikipedia can be edited by anyone, So the source provided by con, Is not of academic relevance and should be regarded as mere opinion. ” Not anyone can edit wiki. I’m obviously not a troll, But I tried to edit Wiki from getting an account and I got blocked from it twice. Wiki is not an “everyone can edit it” site.

I would like to make potential voters aware that my opponent has neglected to put forth an actual argument, Considering this is my final round, He has ensured his actual argument, If he makes one, Cannot be refuted. “Therefore, Consider awarding me a point for conduct. ” You can refute it in the comments. Since you said the N word for the title, I might win on Conduct. I did make an argument, I just made a small one. And you refuted it.

While Black people are more likely to commit murder, The person who murdered Mr. Kenneddy was white.

Source:

https://www. Britannica. Com/event/assassination-of-John-F-Kennedy

Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
Can someone else vote con?
Posted by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
Five days later. . .
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
@Debating Horse

Can you vote for me and can you vote for me on the "Indians should be illegal" debate?
Posted by Debating_Horse 3 years ago
Debating_Horse
Oh man. . . . .
Posted by Block19 3 years ago
Block19
Actually there is a lot of concrete evidence showing that it more than likely was Oswald, In fact like i said earlier, There was a preponderance of evidence pointing to that concussion. Your statement and reasons for it being a black person are ridiculous. Some one could make a more convincing argument about the fact that since he was white, It is more like that he in fact did commit the assassination. In fact we look at the number of presidential assassination and domestic terrorism attempts carried out in the U. S. And you will find that the majority are carried out by white people. Is it a ridiculous argument that will get you laughed and thrown out of court, Yes. Does it hold more weight than your own argument, Also yes.
Posted by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
I bet he won't.
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
Block, It's very clear that both you an Asta are very uneducated about what happened regarding JFK's assassination. You found "Lee Harvey Oswald did it" to be an actual argument. Laughable.

Actually there is no concrete evidence that Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK, Asta did not provide an argument to support his claim. As I rightly pointed out, Wiki is not reliable source and simply posting a Wiki link is an appeal to authority and not an argument. He got a vote from Djksp because Djksp will vote against me regardless.

It's a shame that you're blinded by my use of the word nigger, So much so that you've lost all ability to reason. This demonstrates that people are inherently bias and most votes are based on bias, Rather than reason.
Posted by Block19 3 years ago
Block19
Asta's point is that Lee Harvey Oswald shot and killed Kennedy which is correct based on the preponderance of the evidence. Masterful's has not been able to put forth a compelling argument, And in fact only hurts his case by making ridiculous claims and racist remarks.
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
My profile specifically protects me from your vote, Whiteflame urged me to let it be known before the voting period that you are ineligible to vote, I have done that. Whiteflame know has every right to remove your vote.
Posted by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
I bet he won't.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
MasterfulastaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro speculated it could have been a black person, but Con actually offered compelling evidence that JFK was assassinated by a non-black person named Lee Harvey Oswald.