Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.
SickInTheHeadz
anc2006

It's perfectly acceptable and normal for 4 year-old girls to date adult men

anc2006
Started: 3/14/2019 Category: Economics

SickInTheHeadz

Pro

4 year-old girls are already mentally developed for a relationship and perfectly capable of dating adult men. It is within their rights to date adult men if they want to. Girls of age 4 should be encouraged to make their own choices about life and be encouraged to spend time with people they like. This sometimes includes spending time with adult men, Which can be a lot of fun and beneficial for both. What if a 4 year-old girl wants to play with a 60 year-old man, But her family disapproves and forbids such a relationship? That family is clearly toxic and bad influence on the 4 year-old girl. 4 year-old girl is perfectly capable of choosing who to play with, And as such should be given the opportunity to explore herself and others in a safe way, The way in benefits both her and the adults she is spending time with.
anc2006

Con

Girls of age 4 should be encouraged to make their own choices about life and be encouraged to spend time with people they like. "

So you want your daughter to be spoiled like she spend $1000000 every second? I am not sure if you spoil your little daughter like this, But if the entire USA have girls like this, Then it would be a threat to the real economy. Parents need discipline over their daughters. Their brains are not developed to make mature choices. They need examples to be guided. Did your mom date a 60 years old when she was little? The answer should be no.

"What if a 4 year-old girl wants to play with a 60 year-old man, But her family disapproves and forbids such a relationship? That family is clearly toxic and bad influence on the 4 year-old girl. "

Again you want your daughter to be 100% spoiled? If a random girl did something silly in the public, Why should you blame her perfectly fine parents? Dating a 60yro when she was 4 would be also be seemingly impossible, Like he is talking about the Vietnam war and she is talking about cartoons. Also does her parents force her to date adult men? That would be illegal and unwanted.

"The way in benefits both her and the adults she is spending time with. "

As a person who never likes dating I am offended. It benefits her and the man? Am I living in mars right now? The man is clearly thinking the girl is too immature, Or further her parents. Do you want your girl to be a stripper or an entrepreneur? Anyone in their right mind would choose an entrepreneur. If you choose your girl to be a stripper then your brain must be left on mars. Suppose an entrepreneur is your choice, Why should your daughter be influenced in partial sex education when she is supposed to learn 2+2-1=3? As the opposite a virgin for a lot of years would considered a wizard. Why? Because without the sex part many of the time left can be utilized "properly". Why does a virgin still being something people laugh with? Because they're too ignorant to understand. I should stop assuming, But as what is shown on the first paragraph, You would be one of those.
SickInTheHeadz

Pro

"So you want your daughter to be spoiled like she spend $1000000 every second? "
No, I don't. You seem to be suffering from brain failure and cannot understand what I wrote. Because of that, This debate is over.
anc2006

Con

As there isn't much you wrote, So there is very limited amount to rebuttal it back for you.

"You seem to be suffering from brain failure and cannot understand what I wrote. "
explain anything. Explain how would I be a braindead at the next round. If you cannot do it and you forfeit, That's your fault.

Time to go back to my debate. This is my floor as you're reading it here. You posted 4 debates about how partial sexual education is necessary and I received 2. I won the last one just to focus on this one. If you want to lick some children, Do it. I dare you. We would rather see a pervert on the street than on the one single best debate program, Polluting.

I wrote this much and what you responded is just one single quote that is far from important. If you cannot read or write, That's your responsibility to improve. But this isn't Pre-K. This is an adult that have 1800 Elo Ranking. Who would anyone expect an adult like this would be as pervert like this that he want to lick any children on the street? The reason I responded with a single quote is because you wrote nothing else that I can use.

Back to the main reasons. What you said is basically girls should receive sexual educations when she was kindergarten age. I agree that we can receive sexual education, But that's way too early. You see them in kindergarten? Or even in elementary school? No. That is too early. Also, Dating? That was the sole right for adults! Why would you let a 4-year-old to date a 60-year-old-man, And why would she do that? If it is forced to be that, I am welcome, Not you, Some parents who forces their children to date with other people, No matter gay or straight, Is immoral. Kids can do what they want. I knew what you're gonna say. "they have the rights to date 60-year-old too! ". Not wrong. Completely. But do you see anyone not virgin in high school that got A+ on every subject? Almost none. They can date 60-year-old. Yet not perfectly fine. Some people rob banks, Never got good, Knowing that robbing is wrong. This is like that example. You can date 60-year-old when you're 4, It's just not fine, As against the common sense of the people, On any topic.
SickInTheHeadz

Pro

"Explain how would I be a braindead at the next round. "
I already explained it. Your comment proved that you are suffering from a brain failure. Of course, You will not be able to understand this, Because you are suffering from a failure.
anc2006

Con

Of course, You will not be able to understand this, Because you are suffering from a failure. ".

So I am experiencing a brain failure? Who is the insane one? Is it you that think sucking dick is a good decision for a 1-year-old? Also I can understand this. This is proper English. Is isn't some useless language somebody else posted. I am not suffering from a failure, Again, Why don't you state CLEARLY to actually show it?

This debate is supposed to be about how 4-year-old girls should date adult men or not, Yet you forfeited two rounds indirectly by saying I am insane and nothing more. This is the flaw of not knowing what to say.

I have to get on topic as well. I have to utilize your first paragraph again.

"4 year-old girls are already mentally developed for a relationship and perfectly capable of dating adult men"

no they don't. That is why you don't date people when you're 4. In fact, Sex ed is not taught until middle school and dating was prohibited still. As a side note in chemistry and geology, You need carbon-14, Uranium or any other radioactive substances utilizable in the sample to actually "date" the sample itself. An ordinary adult is to young to actually be dated this way. Also 4 year olds cannot operate these machine to actually work when this young. Thus adult cannot be dated this way either. Thus 4-year-olds are not capable of dating adult men, Both emotional and geological. Tell me if I still didn't understand the prompt. I wrote everything I can using what you've given me.

"4 year-old girl is perfectly capable of choosing who to play with, And as such should be given the opportunity to explore herself and others in a safe way"

this is actually destroying your own argument. In fact this is why they DON'T date 60 year olds. They simply choose not to. Science has proved that children likes/needs to play with children their own age(https://www. Quora. Com/How-important-is-it-for-children-to-play-with-kids-their-own-age).

I am not saying she shouldn't date 60-year-olds, She can if she wants, But is there any? I would say almost none. How many flat-earthers or water-is-not-weters do you know? Probably none, Even if you do have some, They would considered weirdoes for the sake of the society. Doing that for a 4-year-old would be just as that. I'm not saying that's wrong. But if their parents got it mad for the sake of parental control coverage or even the cop that clearly thinks this shouldn't be legal, It could be your fault to let their parents force their daughters to date with 60-year-olds, Or even let her do what she wants that is clearly against the morality of humans.

"This sometimes includes spending time with adult men, Which can be a lot of fun and beneficial for both"

just explained that. As long as the person mad is not you, It is fine. But not perfectly fine. In fact, Most people think this guy that's reading my argument now is a coward, An idiot, A thot. Why do you seriously even post this? You are a disgrace for the human race for that!

in conclusion 4-year-olds shouldn't date adult men. Also for the opponent, Post something that at least make some sense for me.
SickInTheHeadz

Pro

You seem to be still suffering from a brain failure I described in my previous comment.
I don't debate disabled people.
anc2006

Con

Just remind you that this debate is about whether 4 yros should date adults or not, So at this standard, You're already forfeiting for 3 rounds in a row.

"You seem to be still suffering from a brain failure I described in my previous comment. "

Can you explain everything that's been tangled up for the previous rounds? This debate is 5 rounds, And you pretty much told me why i'm a nerd since the second round. But did you? No. You said barely anything in the 2nd round, And when i really request for it you said you already explained. That is just sheer clickbait and foolery. I'm not stupid. You expect to get somebody who's as stupid as yourself to debate with? That isn't the case. There are more sane people than insane people like you. I speak for the justice and human rights. 4 yros shouldn't date adult men is 4 yro shouldn't date adult men. That is the argument and statement. The reason is clear enough at the previous rounds.

"I don't debate disabled people. "

Who is disabled? Me, Who got 2 hours out my schedule just to debate with you at my full power? Or you, Who just posted 3 sentences or even less for a really obscuring reason that can have zero mach towards my argument? I'm sure the public are going to talk about that. I worked so hard checking my spelling and argument idea, Just to match with a pervert, That isn't worth it. Somehow i forgive this. I know you can do better. Your elo ranking is not anywhere below me, Which means that you've had good and real debates before. And i saw and read all of your arguments, Yet somehow none of them is supposed to make sense. I see that you're really trying to rebuttal with me. But you would not get the idea of it because i gave this much original ideas yet only one sentence is knocked back.

since i used up every sentence in your first(and the one that make the most sense) argument, I am going to use more creative way to smash your argument. Many things are sheer irony, Or just useless since you started it and you won barely
any debate with sane people.

"Category: Economics"

You think Jeff Bezos likes this? Only a more appropriate category can be done. Like entertainment. This is supposed to be serious. Economics. This is like pissing on your father's grave---sacrilegious! Since dating in an emotional way is an entertainment, So i think using the category entertainment would be the best. Although miscellaneous is one type of topic that could be an alternative. Miscellaneous, Entertainment, And not economics or anything else.

"SickInTheHeadz does not understand what consent means and has spammed similar debates. I agree with every word Christfollower said in tearing Pro's insane argument apart"

this is the evidence i found in the last debate of the same kind. Note THE SAME KIND. The exactly same first paragraph, The same economics and the same title. The opponent is Christfollower, Which act as the sane one here. The real words are here. INSANE ARGUMENT. That is the real reason. You debate with 13 others while none of the arguments make any sense. Debaticus was 100% right. Thou shall burn in the hell. Who allows a pervert like this to be sacrilegious here? Yet all of your debate you're the challenger, The pro. Wouldn't you just accept somebody else's debate and debate with them?

You are a disappointment to the world. If i were you, I would think about this question and post on this website prepared, Unlike you that forfeited 3 rounds trash talking here.

I know 12inchbeef is here supporting you and i can forgive you, But if spams for you were added, My side and I will report the argument itself.

Here, You also disappointed me. I've seen you doing a little bit more sane arguments here, On somebody else's debate. Was this posted just because a mistake? Here this is 5 rounds, Why would you set it like this if you're unprepared? You can do this. I would rather seen my opponent to be bad, But not this bad.

i never went off-topic. It is just creative ways to destroy you. To the opponent. Talk real, Don't talk trash. Write more than 3 sentences and never copy-paste or clone debates and think this will give you an advantage. Trust me. It will give you the opposite.
SickInTheHeadz

Pro

I already explained you everything. I opened up with reasonable arguments.
You opened up with straw man fallacy. From that, I can only conclude that you are disabled.
As I said, I don't debate disabled people.
anc2006

Con

"I already explained you everything. I opened up with reasonable arguments. "

Well where is it? Everything you did is blaming me for being too good. You've opened up with sour-grape terminology. That is what you did. Also where is your "clear" argument? I understand you've stated on-topic for 1 round, And i also understand that you could be contented since you have been a debate for 1 hour and pervs for the rest. But is it reasonable to actually open up a 5-round debate with the instigator having 4 of them unprepared and blaming the other person? Also you just said that the con is disabled and already explained, Yet anybody actually literate couldn't understand that this "is" clear, As you stated. I've had 12 of my friend passing the same argument of yours and no one stand with you. That is a problem. I am sure that anybody sane would disagree with you. 12inchbeef? He counts as one of the insane ones.

"You opened up with straw man fallacy. From that, I can only conclude that you are disabled. "

Explain to me what straw man fallacy means.

"A straw man is a form of argument and an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, While actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man. "

this is the official definition of straw man fallacy. Self-explanatory. If you're not sane then receive some education. So you're saying i'm attacking you as a strawman, As what you say, I can only conclude with that your argument is plagiarized. I reused my argument for the same topic of debates but change a little; yet you just went "straw man", No wonder your arguments later is like garbage and trash.

Also using the straw man fallacy isn't a sign of definite disabled. Many people make that same mistake, Yet they, Like me, Are still normal. Are you covering the truth that you're actually the one disabled? I can still work, Learn, Do anything i want without having a surgeon or therapist hanging out with me every day. That is the opposite of disabled.

Oh i am off-topic once again. Let me actually do it straightforward to your face.

Letting a 4-year-old dating adults are too dangerous for them and their family. Many expenses (such as appropriate devices, Appropriate houseware, Etc. ) would be put. That would create a condition i said in the first paragraphs. They would spend a lot of money starting from this step, And forming a habit for spending money that would leading to the beginning of the circle again. This loop continues until the business ran out and eventually she would not get the person she dates, Which is a sad ending for everybody.

You can say that you can date once or twice. But just a reminder for a 4 yro's brain anything that is harmful such as this would form an addiction, Especially when she do not know anything about this topic. As i said if she know she would be suspected and pressured from the world, Even if she don't then dating is blind and addictive. Either way is bad so it is not perfectly fine to date adults at an age of 4.

this is the last round of debate but voters would consider me as the sane one instead of my opponent. The topic is insane and your preparation is lacked. That's all.

see you at votes.
Posted by anc2006 2 years ago
anc2006
sorry 4 being rude
Posted by anc2006 3 years ago
anc2006
i win
Posted by anc2006 3 years ago
anc2006
Thank you Charlatte.
Posted by Charlatte 3 years ago
Charlatte
I agree with con, A 4-year-old is WAY too young to date anyone no matter the age of the other person.
Posted by 12InchBeef 3 years ago
12InchBeef
I side with pro on dis one
Posted by anc2006 3 years ago
anc2006
this guy is sick. Not in the head. He is just sore illness-experiencing right now as i claim the right for him.
Vote Placed by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
SickInTheHeadzanc2006Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Ended the debate early.