SickInTheHeadz
Christfollower

It's perfectly acceptable and normal for 4 year-old girls to date adult men

Christfollower
Started: 3/18/2019 Category: Economics

SickInTheHeadz

Pro

4 year-old girls are already mentally developed for a relationship and perfectly capable of dating adult men. It is within their rights to date adult men if they want to. Girls of age 4 should be encouraged to make their own choices about life and be encouraged to spend time with people they like. This sometimes includes spending time with adult men, Which can be a lot of fun and beneficial for both. What if a 4 year-old girl wants to play with a 60 year-old man, But her family disapproves and forbids such a relationship? That family is clearly toxic and bad influence on the 4 year-old girl. 4 year-old girl is perfectly capable of choosing who to play with, And as such should be given the opportunity to explore herself and others in a safe way, The way in benefits both her and the adults she is spending time with.
Christfollower

Con

Acceptable, I don't have a choice there. Normal, ABSOLUTELY NOT.
How many times have you seen 4-year-olds dating old men?

"Girls of age 4 should be encouraged to make their own choices about life and be encouraged to spend time with people they like. "
The parents have the authority to make choices.

"explore herself and others in a safe way, "
Exploring random 60-year-olds doesn't sound safe.

"4-year-old girls are already mentally developed for a relationship and perfectly capable of dating adult men. It is within their rights to date adult men if they want to. "
The girls brain is not fully developed till age 20ish. That is when they should be mature enough to decide for themselves. But not at age 4.
Posted by SickInTheHeadz 3 years ago
SickInTheHeadz
Well, You know how they say for a man who had sex with a 10 year-old girl. You can cut his head off, He will still be smiling.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Does jail make you happy?
Posted by SickInTheHeadz 3 years ago
SickInTheHeadz
"Life is not all about being happy. "
Happiness is the most important in life. Everything else falls second. I would rather be dead than living a life that does not make me happy.

"Wat makes you happy may not be a good thing for you or the child"
I define good as something that makes me happy, So I don't see how your sentence makes sense.
It is very good for the child to be licked and engage in sexual activities. Children as young as 4 can feel orgasms and sexual pleasure. They also like being hugged, Kissed, Licked and tickled. I wouldn't try it on older children tho.
Posted by Christfollower 3 years ago
Christfollower
Life is not all about being happy. Wat makes you happy may not be a good thing for you or the child
Posted by anc2006 3 years ago
anc2006
hi i'm here too
Posted by SickInTheHeadz 3 years ago
SickInTheHeadz
You say you like old people, But you don't want to make them happy and allow them to date 4 year-old girls?
It is clear that you do not like old people at all.
Posted by SickInTheHeadz 3 years ago
SickInTheHeadz
When I am 60-year-old, I will want to date 4-year-old girls and lick them, Whether you agree with that or not.
Posted by Christfollower 3 years ago
Christfollower
I like old people, Just don't agree with 4-year-olds dating random 60-year-olds.
I'm a guy.
Posted by SickInTheHeadz 3 years ago
SickInTheHeadz
This same person also claims:
"Exploring random 60-year-olds doesn't sound safe. "
She clearly doesn't like old people. She is evil. Kill her. Kill her now.
Posted by Christfollower 3 years ago
Christfollower
obviously.
Vote Placed by Debaticus 3 years ago
Debaticus
SickInTheHeadzChristfollowerTied
Reasons for voting decision: SickInTheHeadz does not understand what consent means and has spammed similar debates. I agree with every word Christfollower said in tearing Pro's insane argument apart