Anonymous
ArguingPerson123

JW Ideology

Anonymous has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Pro

Hi! As a Jehovah's Witness (JW), I believe that my religion is supreme. I believe in the 144K that will go to heaven, And I believe in 144 as a magical number.

You might want to read some of my other debates:

http://www. Debate. Org/debates/Only-144K-people-will-go-to-heaven/1/

I belong too the JW, The Nazis, And the KKK. My goal in life is to go back in time and nuke India so they won't stink up the world and worsen global warming.

https://www. Reddit. Com/r/offmychest/comments/1r73nk/my_indian_roommate_is_fucking_disgusting/
ArguingPerson123

Con

Of course you believe your religion is supreme, And whatever else you said. I also read your Reddit post, And that is no justification to wipe out an entire subcontinent just because you don't like Indian culture and behavior. Yeah, Some Indians are like that, But that's just some of them. Did he try to stab you, Or preach destroying about destroying the West? No? Well, Then that's a stupid thought. I have some Asian relatives, And I find them very strange. They have no table manners, I can't understand a word they say, And they can be very annoying at times. Despite that, They are still good people, And I can't imagine ever considering blowing up any part of Asia with nuclear weapons. The Nazis were a bunch of power-hungry idiots who had no real reason to hate the Jews other than to use them as a scapegoat for Germany's problems following WWI. So, If you agree with the Nazis and the KKK, You hate Jews, Gays, And immigrants, Along with all Indians apparently.

Pro

According to JW Ideology, People who play fortnite and floss are retarded.
ArguingPerson123

Con

Troll Account Detected!
I didn't even mention Fortnite!
Posted by pali1 3 years ago
pali1
ok. . . He is a troller because he always either forfeits the challenge or losses. That can explain everything about him because he is a loser and will forever be a loser.
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
Yes. It is supreme. And then we die. .
Posted by ArguingPerson123 3 years ago
ArguingPerson123
I need to know, Icebeartheawesome, Are you a freaking troll?