debatitallboiiiiii
Alsovin

Jake Paul

Started: 2/27/2018 Category: Arts

debatitallboiiiiii

Pro

Jake Paul deserves national recognition. He is a prominent artist on the Youtube platform and gets a lot of hate for nothing. People are jealous of his money, he has not done anything wrong to make them feel such things. Jake Paul deserves to be be in TIME magazine as top 100 most influential, and a bill should be passed banning all hate on him.
Alsovin

Con

Jake Paul is an utter waste of a good life. First off he is super dumb and retarded. He threw a burning bed into an empty pool. He also is super loud and obnoxious and I feel bad for his neighbors. He's also rude and jerky to Alissa Violet and makes fake content and lies about everything he does. He should actually be in prison because he sucks.
debatitallboiiiiii

Pro

FIRST, I don"t think anyone is a waste of life (except anyone who doesn"t like my boi Jakey). Next, how is Jake so successful if he is, in your words, "dumb and retarded". The answer is: he wouldn"t be! His success implies intelligence and supremacy. Maybe your argument would carry more weight if you had more followers. Think about it. I bet his neighbors are honored to live next to such a legend. Honestly, I feel bad for you because you are clearly unenlightened. Please go watch some Jake Paul videos packed with wisdom and come back with a real argument.

Quotes from the god himself: "Dab on 'Em Haters!" "It's Everyday Bro!"
Paul nation foreva
Alsovin

Con

Jake Paul is only successful because 12-year-old girls love him for some reason. Kids these days should be more interested in school than some blonde-haired attention wanter. You say he is intelligent, but if he was so "intelligent" would he really throw a burning bed into an empty pool? Would he do stupid stunts for attention? No. Which proves that he is NOT intelligent. And plus, you are the uneducated one. Have you seen the videos of his neighbors who were pissed at him? Have you? Or are you just trying to cover it up with "Dab on em haters" or whatever? Also, he can't sing or rap for the life of him. His songs are trashy, his content is cringy, and he cares about nobody.

Btw the dab is dead.
debatitallboiiiiii

Pro

Jake Paul is successful because he creates beautiful clips that elicit strong emotion from the viewers. To quote a great author, "Art is about emotion... that a thing is hated is not proof that it's great art, but the lack of hatred is certainly proof that it is not." The fact that you have viewed his content and felt so deeply about it goes to show that Jake Paul is generating truly moving youtube videos. Of course, hatred along does not prove it is great art, so moving on to those who appreciate Jake. He has 13,924,177 subscribers. This is concrete proof of success.

BTW the dab isn't dead till I say it's dead #longlivethedab
Alsovin

Con

I recently scrolled through Jake Paul's youtube channel, and let me say, I'm not pleased. All the videos are clickbait and flat out dumb. I ended up watching a video titled "Erika is with another man..." to see them break up from a fake relationship. The "man" ended up being her brother. I watch certain videos to prove all 13,924, 177 that he is a piece of dirt. Btw vlogging is not art.
Posted by HeyHeyHeyAyyAyyAyy 8 months ago
HeyHeyHeyAyyAyyAyy
Please don't forget that Jake Paul cheated on Erika Costell. He's a scum to this world