DylanTheGreatk
MrDebateKing

Jake paul is a bad YouTuber who deserves his hate

DylanTheGreatk

Pro

Jake paul is a bad YouTuber and there's many reasons why he sucks. Let me start out about how he is not kid friendly,if you look at his YouTube channel you will find that he has thumbnails of him having sex which is not kid friendly. Also he burns furniture which is a total waste and he is disrespectful towards his neighbors and when they complain he responds badly towards them. It's no doubt that he is a bad person and YouTuber
MrDebateKing

Con

Jake Paul has a following of over 15 million subscribers. He is among the best of the best of youtubers. What classifies someone as a "bad" youtuber? His following is very high and gets millions of views daily (Check his statistics) therefore Jake Paul, although he gets tons of hate, is a good youtuber. If he was bad his following would remain low... He would get little to np views and his dislike ratio would be much higher. He's doing something right since 15 million people tune in to watch him.
DylanTheGreatk

Pro

I call him a bad YouTuber simply cause he is a bad person. Jake paul gets more hate then love and anyone who is mature will know that he clickbaits and is disrespectful. Most of his video's are clickbait and fake and are cringy to watch. His fan base is full of immature 8 year olds who think he cool. Just because someone has a lot of followers doesn't mean that that they are a good person or that everyone likes him. I believe he is a bad inspiration
MrDebateKing

Con

So this debate isn"t "Jake Paul is a bad youtuber" it is "Jake Paul is a bad person". To classify someone as a bad youtuber then -Yes- the subscriber count does matter. Jake Paul"s videos get more likes then dislikes therefore he does not receive more hate than he receives love. Please do research before debating a topic.
DylanTheGreatk

Pro

Ok it seems you have made good points but I don't think having a lot of fans would make Jake paul a good YouTuber. The reason why is other people's other people's opinions can't take away the rude and bad stuff that he has done. Jake Paul video's are only appealing to immature ten year olds who don't understand how disrespectful he is,and he gets a lot of views by using misleading titles. His most popular song it's everyday bro got more dislikes then likes and almost every video has more likes then dislikes no matter how hated a video is. Most people who hate Jake Paul would only view a couple of his most popular video's while someone who is a big fan would view all of his video's. I hate Jake paul because he is racist and says the n word and never apologizes to his annoyed neighbors and Jake paul was arrested because of how disrespectful he was. Look at video's of why you should hate Jake Paul and I'm 99 percent sure you will hate him
MrDebateKing

Con

I am not a Jake Paul fan personally. I just took up this debate for the challenge. Although you stated that Jake Paul uses misleading titles, have you checked every other Youtuber? It is very important for Youtubers to "Clickbait" to appeal the viewer to click on the video. YouTube is like a newsletter, or a "blog". The goal is to get as many clicks and views as possible. A good Youtuber would use clickbait to their advantage, as Jake Paul does. He is not only a "popular" Youtuber but also a successful businessman. He uses his videos to showcase his merchandise. The majority of his income comes from that. He uses every advantage he has to earn money. You claimed that his content is only appealing to "immature 10 year olds" howevr EVERY SINGLE Youtuber has their following. Depending on the content, the different crowds it attracts, his videos are arguably family friendly and his type of content is pointed towards the younger audience. The majority of the daily YouTube users are in their teens and younger. His fan base is the majority of YouTube. This has been a great debate and I"d like to thank my opponent for the amazing points and tough challenge.

Debate King Out.
Posted by DylanTheGreatk 3 years ago
DylanTheGreatk
I decided to look at polls to see if people like Jake paul and most people say they hate Jake Paul. Check out video's on YouTube about why people hate jake Paul and you will see why people hate him