pacificcoastchrist
Briss

Jesus Faked His Death, Became Hitler, Faked His Death Again, And Then Relocated To Vatican City

Started: 11/23/2018 Category: Funny

pacificcoastchrist

Pro

I mean come on motherf*ckers isn't it obvious? There's such a clear resemblance between the two. All jesus did was cut his mustache, Shave his beard, And then cut his hair. And of course he faked his death again after he plotted to kill everyone, And then he relocated to the obscure Vatican City.
Briss

Con

Thanks for the laugh

Come at me with everything you've got if you seriously want to debate this. . I'll even be so kind as to let you start us off
pacificcoastchrist

Pro

Jesus never died. He sent in his brother Caillou because he wouldn't stop being a b*tch, Hence why there's a cartoon called Caillou. It's based off of Jesus' annoying @ss brother. Anyway, His brother dies, And once he sees the world turning to dog sh*t and forgetting his teachings, He becomes Hitler to make fat germans throw jews into boxes, Yet everyone blames jesus even though the fatty germans can just quit whenever and not obey orders. So jews drop like flies, And then the americanos come in like "PIZZA TIME! " and jesus is like "OH SH*T! " so he finds his brother, Osama Bin Laden, And uses him as a decoy of a dead body, And once people go "OH SH*T HITLER IS DEAD" Jesus couldn't afford to be spotted, Which is why he now resides in Vatican city. Because if you're on the run from something like mass genocide, Why wouldn't you go to a completely isolated and unknown territory like that?
Briss

Con

"Whatever you're smoking. . . I want
pacificcoastchrist

Pro

i smoke the truth buddy
Briss

Con

Haha. . . . Or pure delusion. . . . . Unless. . . " You are making an attempt at satire (All implied sarcasm intended)
pacificcoastchrist

Pro

pacificcoastchrist forfeited this round.
pacificcoastchrist

Pro

Posted by Club 3 years ago
Club
Lol
Posted by nadia.saidso 3 years ago
nadia.saidso
I found this funnnnyyyyy
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Bosschick toxic comment
Posted by billsands 3 years ago
billsands
you made me laugh kudos
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
you have time to make a completely new debate yet you're not responding to my rap battle?

come on im waiting