jesushadautism
Bluenaz

Jesus had Autism

Bluenaz has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

jesushadautism

Pro

Hey everyone, new user here.

For this first debate, I am going to prove that Jesus did in fact had Autism. Let's look at some examples from the Bible.

"Psalm 37:23 (NIV) - And so the Lord said, 'My son may have the cursed Autism, but he was able to successfully do My duty. I am very proud of him for that, you see.'" I don't think God had a second son because it doesn't say anywhere from the Bible that God had another son, so I am pretty sure that He was talking about Jesus in that quote.

But that's nothing compared to this quote. Here, it explicitly stated that Jesus did indeed have Autism. "Proverbs 18:13 (NIV) - They gathered here today to celebrate the Son of God, Jesus, who was Autistic yet he was brave and spread the Word of God around like it was Donuts."

And just in case you somehow still don't believe me, here's another Bible quote that consists of Jesus literally saying that he has Autism. "Romans 8:28-29 - '(28) I bless you all, for my Father blessed me to bless you. Of course, the cursed and satanic Autism had stopped me in a few tracks, but I persisted and carried His word. (29) Again, I bless you all, and good luck in life,' said the Son of God, Jesus, to the loyal Christians on Earth." I don't think Jesus would be just joking here, because he wouldn't break his own Father's rules and lie about his Autism. Plus, joking about Autism is just plain wrong. So next time you joke about Autism, just remember that Jesus had it too. Just saying.

The Burden of Proof is on me, by the way. You may post your argument for the next space.

Also, here's how the next two rounds will be.
R2 - Counterclaim
R3 - Conclusion

Good luck.
Bluenaz

Con

You quote Psalm 37:23, which you claim says And so the Lord said, 'My son may have the cursed Autism, but he was able to successfully do My duty. I am very proud of him for that, you see.'" However, this quote actually says "The LORD makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him;" Furthermore, the word autism was first used in the 1940s, so it would never appear in the bible. I am also 90 percent sure you are joking, but I'm new here as well, so I don't know.
jesushadautism

Pro

Well, you see, that Psalm 37:23 quote you claim is "true" is actually from the simplified version of the Bible. The True Bible is much longer and more detailed. The quote you claim is true actually comes much later in the True Bible. I'm sure you're confused, so let me explain.

There is a form of Christianity called True Christianity. It's the only true form of Christianity out there. There are only a few True Christians in the entire world, and I'm one of them, as you can see. The True Bible is part of True Christianity. Like I said before, the True Bible is much longer and more detailed. I study it every day, in fact. Every other version of the Bible is actually the simplified version of the True Bible. The part about Jesus having Autism is one of the many details explained during the Jesus saga in the True Bible.

As for your second argument, Autism has technically been around for a very, very long time. God even acknowledged the fact that Autism had existed ever since man was created, and yet it has only been discovered in the 1940s. Proof: "Modernism 45:12-13 - (12) 'I, the Lord of the entire Universe, find it interesting that the cursed and satanic Autism has existed ever since Man was created, (13) yet it has only been truly discovered by Modern Man at around 1943,' said the Lord God to Himself."

As for your remark at the end, I am not joking. Jesus did in fact had Autism, according to the True Bible. Also, why would I be joking about Autism? That would be a Satanist move, and I, a TRUE Christian, would never do that.

I await your rebuttal.
Posted by MyFriendBrian 3 years ago
MyFriendBrian
lol, I like the part about the donuts
Posted by jesushadautism 3 years ago
jesushadautism
Please don't forfeit. I don't want this great debate to go to waste.
Posted by jesushadautism 3 years ago
jesushadautism
I just realized that I was supposed to say rebuttal for Round 2, not counterclaim. Just pointing that out.
Posted by jesushadautism 3 years ago
jesushadautism
Thanks for accepting, Bluenaz. Let us begin!