Masterful
BaphometSgl

Jesus ran a sex trafficking ring and all followers of Jesus are sex victims

Masterful

Pro

Evidence shows Jesus was a man who got many people to follow him, boys girls and adults, all were willing to do anything he wanted.

This debate aims to ask and answer some of Christianities best kept secret

[1] Why are people asked when praying to bend down and present their buttocks in a fetal position? Evidence tells us Jesus taught them to do this so he could f**k em in the arse

[2] Do people get nailed to the cross for being well behaved? Nope, people get nailed to the cross for nailing under aged boys and girls.

The Bible excludes any accounts of Jesus being sexually active, yet advocates him being a man, could it be that the Bible excluded some of Jesus's deepest darkest sexual secrets? Let us find out in this debate.
BaphometSgl

Con

I don't Believe this, Theres no way Jesus Likes to have sex with human beings

I Have some theories that Jesus liked to have sex with Plants and staff

1: His mother Virgin Mary had sex with a Lily "that show to us that she had plant fetish

2: Jesus hated Whores and womans in general , He hates gays 2 so either he is Asexual or He have Fetish with plants

3: Jesus may Followed his mother Plant fetish to pleasure himself

That is what i believe and you cant prove me wrong
Masterful

Pro

I will begin by answering your points, then I shall present a strong evidence based case.

[1]It is possible the virgin Mary plugging herself with cucumbers, carrots, flowers and anything she could find due to sexual desperation. However this is mere guesswork.

[2] Jesus did hate whores, this is due to Jesus hating consensual sex in general. The Bible attempts to play Jesus off as being A-sexual due to having no reference to his sexual orientation, but there is speculation into whether he was gay. Due to society at the time viewing gays as evil, it made sense for Jesus to at least pretend he hated gay people, but riddle me this, why did Jesus, with all his Godly power, choose to hang out with 7 male disciples and not 7 hot female disciples? Simple because he enjoyed male company and getting f**ked in the arse.

[3] While unsupported, one could speculate that Jesus used a cucumber and the likes to plug his anus due to his homosexual nature.

While I accept almost all of your claims, I do not believe they are anythign more than guesswork.

Let us look at a few Bible quotes.

[1] Thessalonians 2:12 Jesus spoke- “Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken all the slaves. But one thing I do: Reward you with them all, I press on toward the goal to gift them to all."

This is Jesus offering slaves to his followers, showing he traffics humans for slavery, from here it's easy to begin making logical connections, it's possible he traffics some for sex to make some profit on the side.

[2] Psalm 5:3 Jesus spoke- "David, come into me as you have come into your wife. In the morning I lay myself before you and wait expectantly"

This verse from the Bible shows us that Jesus was luring a potentially young boy named David, while it doesn't specify what Jesus wanted, it certainly gives us some concerns.

[3] Psalm 37:23-24 (NIV)
“The LORD makes me firm, yet the people make me firmer, the lust of man delights in him; though they may sin, he will not disprove, for the LORD condones your sins, he creates them, rejoice with me and sooth your lust.”

Here, Jesus is clearly advocating the lust of man and admitting he sins. Jesus was born a normal person of flesh and blood, he is not pure, he is the sins of man it's therefore perfectly reasonable to assert Jesus trafficked sex slaves among other sins.

Due to providing logical evidence, cherry picked Bible verses and exposing the sexual nature of your average, lustful man, I declare it perfectly reasonable to suggest Jesus was a sex trafficker and urge voters to consider me upon voting.
BaphometSgl

Con

1: Maybe but Virgin Mary is considered Virgin after we know from bible that she put a Lily in her Pus*y?
Maybe Joseph was too busy with Woodworking and he didn't have time to satisfy her
(i think Joseph was a big Cuck btw)

2: Maybe Jesus was Gay and gang banked from his 7 students we don't know this for sure
Maybe the 7 students tied him in s cross and have BDSM with him, my point is allot of things i read at the bible shows to
me that he maybe liked to put vegetables and fruits in his anus like UnVirgin mary did with the lily
you cant prove my theory is wrong and i cant prove that your theory is wrong 2

3: Maybe Jesus liked BDSM, i have a theory for this coz he wanted to be master and all others be his slaves
I think you gonna agree with me at this coz allot of people that time called him "Master"

I wanna thank you for this debate it was very delightful and i wanna have more debates with you in the future you seem logic person, but lets leave the rest to the peoples who vote to decide who is probably right.
Posted by judaism 3 years ago
judaism
Opps! Bad me! Here's the link:
Posted by judaism 3 years ago
judaism
@BaphometSgl,

I don't understand your point? You think atheists give more to charity than Jews?

We never do anything good because we're commanded to. G-d never told us what's right or wrong, we're aware and capable enough of figuring that out ourselves. All the Torah does is emphasize it and restates it for the benefit of all. So, why do we do good? Because its right, and, it also pleases our Maker.

Yes, Nietzsche knew that morality would be gutted without G-d, it's why he purposed his theory of aesthetics. But there is another philosopher - and atheist too - who concedes to the truth: Out of all the fellow atheists he's ever known, he never could find one who could accurately substitute morality without G-d, meaning, when you remove G-d, morality is gutted. This comes from the mouth of one of the most top atheists, a hater of religion. That tells you a lot.

Again, he admits OUTRIGHT that secularism, or the idea of sacrificing one"s self for the cause, is practically nonexistent. In other words, this very famous atheist, with over 200 million views and 724 thousand youtube subscribers (as of this writing), admits that secularism offers no real good morals. He admits, along with Dennis Prager, that it tries to "substitute" for religion, but fails epically. He claims that atheists partake less in charity than Christians and Jews (this is later in the video), and claims that, morality-wise, there is nothing there - meaning to say, without G-d, our world will soon be in a totalitarian state.

Just watch 7:40-9:20 minutes in to prove my point.
Posted by BaphometSgl 3 years ago
BaphometSgl
@ judaism That's good you pointed at , and thank you , but i don't live a good life Coz some god gonna punish me or send me to hell, i live a good life coz i like to be fair and i like to threat other peoples good they way i like other peoples threat me, i don't have any motive i do it coz i want it

So some religious people are good coz they think if they're not they gonna go to hell, here's the motive (the stick and the carrot) the stick is the hell and the carrot is heaven) so these people doing this , when there's no "stick" what do you think they will do?
Posted by judaism 3 years ago
judaism
@BaphometSgl,

That's fine. Better you be an atheist and still live a good life, G-d won't punish you.
Posted by BaphometSgl 3 years ago
BaphometSgl
@ 32doni32nido32 you are welcome :P
Posted by BaphometSgl 3 years ago
BaphometSgl
@ judaism I was christian until 17 yo the more i grow up the more i am sure the're is no God
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
@BaphometSgl

Lol you're absolutely hilarious. I'm not trying to be mean as what it seems you're doing is more than likely a joke. Whether you're being serious or not, I still had a good laugh. Thank you! :)
Posted by judaism 3 years ago
judaism
@BaphometSgl,

I think our conversation is at an end. When you grow older, you'll understand.
Posted by BaphometSgl 3 years ago
BaphometSgl
@ judaism I just saw Jesus Face in a Kit Kat .... So bro Pls give me a break :P
Posted by judaism 3 years ago
judaism
Again, neither of you guys understand Judaism, and yet, your making arguments against it due to your ignorance.

@Masterful, we write "G-d" with a dash to respect His name, so if this site were deleted, it wouldn't have desecrated His holy name.

@BaphometSgl, if told by whom? If G-d, who am I to disagree? Though Abraham did, and a case can be made for it. What are you getting at anyway, you going to claim people of faith do irrational things? I'll let you know once and for all that once an atheist asked me if I'd kill my children as Abraham did.

Ya, that was a pretty stupid question, he should be in a mental institute.

And like you're normal? All of us have our quirks. Such an argument is a waste of time, it does nothing. I could very well ask you if you'd do something irrational for your beliefs, but it wouldn't matter.