Isaac2019
TheMarketLibertarian

Jewish intermarriage

Isaac2019

Con

As a Jew myself I see that over 71% of non-Orthodox Jews in the United States marry a non-Jew. This is disastrous for the Jewish people as most of these gentiles don"t want to embrace Judaism or raise the children of these unions as Jews. And even worse Gentile woman cannot give birth to Jewish children without conversion to Orthodox Judaism. So if Jewish men marry these woman the Jewish link breaks this is really sad.

What can be done to stop this silent Holocaust on the Jewish people?! I feels it"s a conspiracy by Gentiles to destroy us via assimilation and intermarriage:(
TheMarketLibertarian

Pro

Oh no... Jews are no longer marrying other Jews? They're abandoning their parents bullsh*t cult and no longer intermarriage with the same already bottlenecked population of already deformed creatures? Oh the humanity!

How are we supposed to preserve our racial purity if we keep interpreting with healthier gentiles? Polluting our gene pool with superior genetics! Driving our bullsh*t cult to extinction as I'd it deserves to go extinct which it does!

What next? Are Jews going to start wearing polyester clothing? Are they going to stop stoning homosexuals to death? (Oh wait that already happened) Or, worst of all, are they going to stop mutilating their children's genitals?

How f*cking horrifying! Jews are abandoning their bullsh*t bronze age cult, which was made up by a bunch of primitive nitwits who died thousands of years ago! What will come of the world when our primitive desert cult dies off!
Isaac2019

Con

This is meant to be a debate not an excuse for you to post anti Semitic attacks and no argument WEAK WEAK WEAK! My friend you prove why we Jews need to preserve our culture!
TheMarketLibertarian

Pro

It's just the truth- Ashkenazi Jews are all descended from just 4 women:
http://www.nbcnews.com...
This bottlenecking, with Jews intermarrying within their tiny group has produced a number of deformities and health issues among the Jewish population.

The only solution to this is to stop marrying other deformed creatures.
Isaac2019

Con

Your use of the term (creatures) is racist. Now listen Jews are not only Ashkenazi and diseases are in many peoples. Now many Ashkenazi live very long healthy lives look up Jewish longevity. My ancestor lived from 1719-1842. Now why should Jews lose their culture by marrying those who don"t appreciate it?? We have a BRIT with God to obey and live our lives according to his rules. If my son tried to marry a non-Jewish woman I would object and disown him less she converted to Orthodox Judaism.
TheMarketLibertarian

Pro

We're all creatures, you just so happen to be deformed, and deformities are far more common among Jews because for thousands of years no one wanted to join your cult and you refused to marry gentiles, resulting in a very bottlenecked race of deformed people.

You don't have a brit with God- and your son would be much better off without people like you in his life.
Isaac2019

Con

I"m not deformed and we Jews have an ever lasting covenant with HaShem (God) given to Abraham passed on to his Son Isaac then to Jacob and codified 3400 years ago to the entire nation of Israel with the giving of the Torah to Moses.
TheMarketLibertarian

Pro

You didn't respond to my argument- there is no God, inbreeding is bad for you, I win.
Isaac2019

Con

You are a racist so I"m closing off this debate!
TheMarketLibertarian

Pro

Thanks for conceding
Posted by TheMarketLibertarian 3 years ago
TheMarketLibertarian
I'm playing devils advocate to a degree user-generated I actually oppose Jewish intermarriage because I would rather not have you spread your horrible vermin genes.
TheMarketLibertarian
I apologize for the spelling errors. My tablet is always f*cking things up.
Posted by pi3.14 3 years ago
pi3.14
I can see why you would want Jews to marry other Jews so that they can raise Jewish children, but that doesn't mean all non-Jews are trying to take over the world or totally annihilate you or whatever.