Ashanti1906
Khitha

Jews

Ashanti1906

Pro

The Jews did not deserve to be killed during WW2 because they also possess all human qualities just like all other races
Khitha

Con

so many people have been killed ? why are we only concerned about the jews? Also many other races were killed during the holocaust even those who tried to help the jews escape, why do we not commemorate these individuals?
Ashanti1906

Pro

1. The Jews were the originally targeted race.
2. Because the Jews were the biggest racial group that died during ww2
Khitha

Con

so because the target was not meant for me , is my life not worth mentioning because I happen to be killed in the crossfire?
Ashanti1906

Pro

No, your life will be remembered and celebrated but to be honest you"re only 1 person or 20 people died, 6 million Jews died.
Also, Jews aren"t really remembered as in I can"t tell you exact names of the Jews who died, I can just tell you that 6 million of them died
Khitha

Con

let me close those argument for you, number one you base this whole emotional argument on secondary sources as the number of deaths was never recorded to the exact number, the fact that other individuals were not acknowledged or recorded means there would mean no account of the number of people that were killed, who knows they could amount to a greater percentage than the jews themselves, Im not arguing that the Jews lives were irrelevant my argument has been consistent that all lives are equally important and thus if we are going to debate the killing of jews, why are we ignoring the killing of Africans? who stands up for them ?
Posted by What50 3 years ago
What50
The Nazis did some wrong things, but they gave Germany a purpose and stopped it from it's economic depression.
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
We cannot name the dead Jews, but we can name the Jews alive today. They are under threat, if only you would dare speak out about the Muslims, as you're so willing to speak out against the Nazi's.
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
Why is it that you are so concerned for the dead Jews? Where is your sincerity for the Jews that are alive today?
At one point in time the Middle East had 100,000s of Jews in every country. Where are they now? I ask Iran, Pakistan Lebanon and Egypt, where are your Jews?

You reference the genocide that took place 70 years ago in Germany, why do you not care for the genocides that happened 20 years ago?

No longer are Nazi's killing Jews, Muslims have assumed that role.