JustCause
DrAnomaly

Just Causes

JustCause has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

JustCause

Pro

Debates are required by rules of logic to be valid and supported with facts. The endless stream of nonsense, illogical satire and ignorance has clouded many important issues, one of which is the 2nd Amendment and the issue of freedom vs. safety. There are those who say one or the other - freedom/safety - must suffer in the cause of the other. But both can exist in a free society and Republic.
DrAnomaly

Con

Hello. I accept. I hold the position that force ought never to be used against peaceful people. (non-aggression) thus, I hold that gun control is wrong. In a dispute over behavior the side that wishes to use force has the burden of proof. Gun control is forceful, therefor those who want to enact gun control have the burden of proof.