anc2006
geniussuineg

K-pop

geniussuineg has forfeited round #2.
Started: 5/5/2019 Category: Fashion

anc2006

Con

1st round is acceptance. Yet you can start here. Do what ever you want in this round as long as it is relevant.
geniussuineg

Pro

https://youtu. Be/2xlBRWU75UM
anc2006

Con

First, Blame the system of doing the wrong things. Or blame me for misunderstanding. That link you sent me was just a Hebrew song, Nothing to do with K-pop. Let's not take this to a racial level.

and because this was the only thing you wrote on your own opportunity of elaboration, So maybe i should blame you anyway. Even you meant to send the right link about K-pop's new video or how are they good, Your argument lacks explanation. And even if that should be an explanation video, Give me something. This is vague. Only a link to a random, Relevant or irrelevant video, And giving nothing to guide me. Remember this isn't a slacking competition. This is an informal debate, Yet a debate has manners, It has rules. The world doesn't allow people write nothing useful.

and i will prove how K-pop is bad. No more purposed slacking and derailing.

Reason #1: it gives an impression of wasting money on useless things.

K-pop group, Especially popular ones like Bts or Blackpink has many "gadgets" on their official website or on amazon or ebay. Now i don't disrespect them. I just say that is not the thing to do.

"https://www. Google. Com/search? Q=bts&rlz=1C1CHBD_zh-TWUS819US819&source=lnms&tbm=shop&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjDuL6_jJTiAhUxh-AKHXb-CJ0Q_AUIESgE&biw=1536&bih=723"

Just change the G for the google to a lowercase g, And close up the space and you will see the page.

Now there are Bts stuff maybe as expensive as $100, Or as cheap as $0. 5, But all of them are technically useless for the contribution for the world. Most of them are made out of, Or at least contain, Plastic. Purposefully made plastics contains hydrocarbons, One of the substances that can potentially ruin the world. You may say many thing uses plastic, But i say, Don't we know we already has enough pollution? Don't we want more "green" stuff and less "black(by that i mean fossil fuels, Not the people or race)" stuff?

Also don't we want to stop this type of industry, Rather than aiding it brainlessly to let it grow?

I, However acknowledge the fact people love to buy these things, But what's bad is they make money blindly with these propaganda to buy more of these. Influential art of K-pop is now almost at the main streamline, And their view of money is just, Against the values of human, And maybe how it is supposed to go. By that i also mean the pop art of america is equally bad in terms of this.

People, No matter Asian or Caucasian will be jealous of how elegant and rich their music videos are, And thus want to be rich with, As little work as possible. However the members mostly hide the hardships on the back and not visible to may people, To make believe that they're really spoiled people. And because of that, Fans will think of this way, And it isn't good for any social forms, Either Capitalism or socialism; Monarchy or democracy. Don't our countries want people that wanted to do work without much salary? This clearly goes against the teachings of what it is supposed to be.

and i don't mean all the people. In fact it influenced most of the people watching K-pop and twisted their minds. This also goes against the work of capitalism, In which it would break the economy instead of aiding it. K-pop however, Is especially popular in the USA and Korea, In which all uses the social system of capitalism, And it would be bad for the society itself.
Posted by Mao_Zedongs_Son 1 month ago
Mao_Zedongs_Son
I am Asian and I do not support the K pop community. They are a bunch of incompetent fools that think they have value in life, But the don't. Every girl that like k pop likes a specific guy from the band even though they all look alike (identity fraud is not a joke). K poop lyrics are also trash, They beat sucks my grandma's toes, And many people and the families of k pop fans always wonder, "what is wrong with her? "
Posted by anc2006 4 months ago
anc2006
hebrew? That has nothing to do with this
Posted by anc2006 4 months ago
anc2006
please don't take this to a racist level. I don't hate kpop. I just say they have bad points and we shouldn't watch them.