Anonymous
Aileen3310

Kids should be forced to work in the mines

Pro

Kids should be forced to work in the mines, so they won't become obese, retarded, lazy, screen-addicted beasts.

So all children from the ages of 6 to 18 should be forced to work in the mines for 100 hours a year.

Now what do you think?
Aileen3310

Con

Rubbish. Another one of your nonsense debates. Ugh. Okay, why do you think kids should be forced to work? Let's hear your reasons.

Pro

Kids are becoming more and more lazy and incompetent now. To prepare them for the future, the only thing we can do is to force them to work in the mines, and make them learn those mining skills. Also, they will not have the time to play video games or watch TV, so they will become less addicted.

Every year, kids from between the ages of 6 and 18 years will be required to work for 100 hours in the mines. The only alternative to working in the mines is being sent to the gulags.
Aileen3310

Con

No, we do not need to enforce child labour on every child and young teenager. It is cruel, horrible and is a punishment for nothing. Children do not deserve this dangerous work. Here are some reasons:

It will not help prepare kids for the future. It could possibly traumatize, injure or cause other problems in them.
It will make kids hate the generation of adults who sent them there by force.
Most kids in the world go to school... I think we deserve some screen time after work. (Like adults who are on screens more than their kids, according to a study.)

Like you have stereotyped other people, in this 'debate' you are stereotyping children. We should not be forced to work in mines by adults, and we never will as it is a horrid, cruel and Nazi-like idea. Thankfully there aren't many Hitler fans like you in this world. If there were then there probably wouldn't be a world.

Pro

Okay, con, so you are a child. (Oops. I forgot. You are only 13 y.o.) Anyways, today's kids to nothing productive and they waste their spare time. We need mine resources, such as coal, and we also need somebody to work there. So we get kids to work there.

Thanks for pointing out, ma'am. I am a Nazi fan. The Nazis did a good job at reducing world population, killing off 17 million people, mostly Jews and the disabled, as well as Indians. I think that Russia should do a global purge, and kill off anyone who is inferior by MY HOLY STANDARDS.
Aileen3310

Con

We are lacking in people to work in the mines and get us resources now? That's a new one. Never heard it before.
There are plenty of people working the mines. As I have explained, children cannot work there as it would be useless, heartless and cause many problems.

Nobody is an inferior pro. Your 'standards' are wrong and stupid, just to let you know. The only inferior people in this word are people like you, racist, arrogant, supremacist people who have nothing better to do with their lives. Most kids lead more productive lives than people like you. So if people like you don't change their ways, I sometimes think they should work in the mines.

Closing statement: Pro has failed to give any valid reason that children should be enforced with labour. He did not consider any of the reasons I gave in round 2 and said the same thing in all 3 rounds, with not much variation. He says 'MY HOLY STANDARDS.' Which is irrelevant to this debate because we are not debating about his thoughts or 'standards'. He is also (as usual) Offending other members with his racist comments. Vote Con.
Posted by SammiTheKitten 3 years ago
SammiTheKitten
Actually I think pro is right.
Posted by Debating.starfish 3 years ago
Debating.starfish
Look icebear it ain't gonna work. you're not going to get a single child to work in the mines. well maybe if you team up with your precious Putin it might, but I doubt it. I think you need to go back to primary school because you just don't know what the proper definition of "Children" or "child". Why don't you take a nice relaxing look through the dictionary and search it up? ( but don't look on the internet because you said it yourself sir, the screen makes you lazy! ) but I guess it will take days to actually find the definition. I know you can go ask Puttin for help, I bet he will help you. Or he will send you to the mines to work because of how babyish you are!
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
xD
Posted by Debating.starfish 3 years ago
Debating.starfish
Icebeartheawesome, The only reason you signed up to this website is that you enjoy trolling people isn't it?