TANTO
GEOTUS

Killing a pregnant Women should not be recognized as murdering 2 individual people

TANTO has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

TANTO

Pro

In most abortion legal states killing a pregnant woman is recognized as killing 2 individual people. By there arguments, The state is saying that an unborn baby is a human and should legally be considered one. If a doctor can willingly kill an unborn baby without being charged with murder then why should we charge a murder with killing 2 separate beings? I'm anti-abortion inchase you were wondering.
GEOTUS

Con

Your argument isn't exactly a solid one, In my opinion. However, I myself am not an expert on this topic matter. Regardless, I'll try my best. The reason most states say that life starts before birth is so there's a boundary for some abortions. If life doesn't start before birth, When the child is pretty close to looking like a small human form (if not already), When does it start? Birth? When one develops a memory? The heartbeat/pulse is what we often associate with life. It is often emphasized by whenever you check your pulse, Are checking someone else's pulse after spending a lot of time dying in some things as common as showers, Or like in the movie San Andreas. So, Does being conceived cancel that out? I think not. Think about this: at one time, You were one of these children, Living through the umbilical cord that attached you to your mother. Does the fact that you were smaller than my hand make you any less alive? No. If the child has a body, That means he or she has organisms, Which means they have a heart and if they have a heart, It's like a rule of thumb that only recently has been challenged. Out of all due respect, If you're anti-abortion, Why are you asking this and sounding like you're pro-choice?
Posted by Leaning 1 year ago
Leaning
I 'would have guessed pro abortion.