omar2345
Kvng_8

Kvng_8 is a scumbag and should not be allowed to be on this site anymore.

Reasons for your voting decision - Required
The Voting Period Ends In
Updated: 4 days ago Status: Voting Period

omar2345

Pro

Proof of him impersonating me: https://docs. Google. Com/document/d/1t8BXr94tmqxBoTo-tAInn5d5hsEkY2F7d3A4hk9W8QI/edit

The accounts in question: https://www. Debate. Org/omar234/

https://www. Debate. Org/BossChick_23/

The links should work if you delete the spaces. I will give you access to the Docs file when I can.

If this is true Kvng_8 should not be able to be on this site for breaking the rules.

What Kvng_8 needs to do is secure is innocence is prove that what I stated is wrong with his own evidence. If Kvng_8 cannot he should not be on this site anymore.

Terms and conditions Kvng_8 broke: "Will not create more than one account. "

"Will not impersonate any person or entity, Including without limitation Debate. Org officials, Staff, And/or Members. "

Terms and conditions: https://www. Debate. Org/legal/terms/

If Kvng_8 does not accept this debate. He concedes which means I am correct and he should be kicked off this site.
Kvng_8

Con

lies. That is not me
omar2345

Pro

Con does not provide evidence to prove his case so he should be on this site anymore.

"lies. That is not me"

This is not debunking what I said. I can say you are lying when you make that statement. The problem you have is that I have evidence on my side whereas you do not.
Kvng_8

Con

Cease & Desist Letter | February 11th, 2019.

Dear omar2345,

Your continuous behavior and conduct towards me has caused me to suffer humiliation, Embarrassment, Emotional distress and discomfort. Please take not that any future harassment towards me will not, Repeat WILL NOT be tolerated.

I hereby demand that you cease and desist all future communication towards me. This means do not talk to me, Do not talk about me, Do not vote in my debates, Do not message me. Do not do ANYTHING that involves me, Because what you are doing right now and these accusations are completely unacceptable. This stops today. The both of us will no longer have anymore communication moving forward. Have a great day.

Sincerely,

Kvng
omar2345

Pro

"Cease & Desist Letter | February 11th, 2019.

Dear omar2345,

Sincerely,

Kvng"
Cannot be verified this will actually occur and Kvng_8 is not the moderator who is an authority figure on this site to do something.

My arguments still stands. If Kvng_8 wants to prove he did not have any communications with me. He should take a screen shot of his messages page yet he does not because he did communicate with me and the evidence I gave would be identical to his.
Kvng_8

Con

I have no further comments.

Again:

Dear omar2345,

Sincerely,

Kvng
omar2345

Pro

"I have no further comments. "

Con has provided no evidence for his innocence which is why he should be kicked off the site.
Kvng_8

Con

Because I'm not wasting my time and I have nothing to prove. I have no further comments. No one votes on this "debate" it's not a debate he just wants to argue.
omar2345

Pro

Because I'm not wasting my time and I have nothing to prove.
Kvng_8 accepted knowing that what I said in Round 1 was to defend his innocence with evidence. Kvng_8 has not. He instead denies the claims without evidence and provide a fake letter of authority.

No one votes on this "debate" it's not a debate he just wants to argue.
I made this debate and people who did want to vote on it should.
Kvng_8

Con

No point in voting as it is not an actual, Legit debate. It was pointless and stupid for you to make it.

Wasn't a fake letter. Follow it. Thank you.
Posted by Kvng_8 3 days ago
Kvng_8
@timmyjames

Please ignore omar as he is merely seeking attention. This is not an actual debate. All it is is bullsh-t and lies. Omar never told me beforehand that he was going to make this he only did it to add fuel to the fire. I'm over the drama and omar it's unfortunate how you are drawing negative attention to this when this website should be a positive environment only. I would appreciate it if you stop slandering me. F I don't have to prove anything.

Let's make a deal, I don't talk to you. You don't talk to me. Drop it and move on. I'm over it.
Posted by omar2345 3 days ago
omar2345
@timmyjames

I know you dislike him but at least vote properly here. This is not a God debate instead I have made clear what this is about. Kvng_8 was not able to prove his innocence and I gave evidence of his wrongdoing.
Posted by timmyjames 3 days ago
timmyjames
Name one time you"ve voted for someone that disagrees with you. The truth is you haven"t. If that isn"t biased, I don"t know what is
Posted by backwardseden 3 days ago
backwardseden
@timmyjames - "It's not that I have a grudge against him, " bulls--t. Of course you 100% know you do. I gave you the absolute drop dead f--k off because I simply gave up on your lack of ability to think, Reason, Rationalize, Use common sense, Use logic. And you cannot handle it. So you seek out vengeance in any possible way you can. If you didn't hold a grudge, Or seek out vengeance against me, Well then its rather simple, You wouldn't be a child and in the process be super creepy and tailgate me and you would thus GET A LIFE and not turn into dsjpk5. You have NO EXCUSES, None.

Oh and yeah, Check up on my voting record. I rarely vote. Its not like I seek out this or that debate to deliberately ruin it and corrupt it unless its REALLY a stinker which has on rare occasions happened, Unlike you. Oh and oh yeah, You've ---always--- been wrong. There's not been one instance, Not one, And I know it hurts, Where you've been right. This is true especially about your god where you've been proven wrong time and time and time and let's say time again. Yeah, I still have the emails to prove it. Why do you think I cut you off? I could only take so much before your ability to think, Reason, Rationalize, Use common sense, Use logic went right down the sewers. And then when you printed that crap one line zinger in an attempt to be a child and p**s me off and for no other reason, Sorry child = THE END. If you don't like it, Sorry, You did it to yourself.

So if you want to continue your childish game of following me and voting against me and thus carrying out a vendetta, Thus having a grudge against me and seeking out vengeance against me and you know you do, Don't worry, I will be reporting you every single time you do it. Right now DDO isn't doing a damn thing about it. Who knows? In the future, The near future, They probably will.
Posted by backwardseden 3 days ago
backwardseden
Oh sorry, That recent comment I made was all directed at timmyjames.
Posted by backwardseden 3 days ago
backwardseden
@timmyjames - He voted only because he has a serious grudge against me and because he follows me wherever I go so he can vote against me no matter what like a beastal vendetta without purpose in his life because he truly has no life as well as no friends or loved ones. Timmyjames also didn't bother, As always, To pay any attention to ---ANY--- evidence that is thus proceeded him that was clearly, Without question shown in RD1 is right in his lap that he did not look at nor read. Thus his vote in any possible way should not count.
Posted by Kvng_8 3 days ago
Kvng_8
Btw are you saying either me or boss chick is impersonating you? What does that person have to do with this. You are dragging random people in
Posted by omar2345 3 days ago
omar2345
@timmyjames
would like a response to my claims.
So it is about a grudge rather than voting on the debate?
If it wasn't you would be able to answer what I said.
Posted by Kvng_8 3 days ago
Kvng_8
I couldn't give two flying *fvcks
Posted by Kvng_8 3 days ago
Kvng_8
@omar You didnt expect this kind of attention did you? You expected people to be blinded by your lies and kiss your a** well its egg all over your face not only are they looking at you like you're stupid but I am as well. We could've ended our issues in a simple convo in private msg or in backwardseden comments, But no you wanted to be petty and do this pointless debate as if that's going to ruffle my feathers. All you are doing is egging this on come on it's getting old. Don't got time for it, I have better things to do. You don't phase me in the slightest, Like I said I'm done in this situation you've only made yourself look like a fool. You're the dumbest person I've ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with on this site. The same annoying douche who I've had my first debate with, Still annoying. You've been a problem on and off the past 2 months I've been on here. Enough is enough. I don't know who impersonated you but it wasn't me, I have nothing to do with that. Go ahead and try to get me kicked off this site, I couldn't give two flying svcks.

Please get a life and leave me alone. Last time replying. Future reference: Everyone ignore this page, It shouldn't have even existed. And no need for voting. It isn't an actual debate. What it is is bullsh-t. I don't have to prove anything. Done wasting my time.
Vote Placed by timmyjames 4 days ago
timmyjames
omar2345Kvng_8Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Really pros only argument was that con can't prove his innocence. But that's not how it works. It is innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven innocent. I'm giving con my vote because this is not the way to get someone off the site.
Vote Placed by backwardseden 4 days ago
backwardseden
omar2345Kvng_8Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro has demonstrated Con's guilt with an irrefutable link that shows Con claiming his guilt. Thus Pro wins this debate. The link also shows Con claiming of himself to having yet another fraudulent account he used against others. https://docs.Google.Com/document/d/1t8BXr94tmqxBoTo-tAInn5d5hsEkY2F7d3A4hk9W8QI/edit