Christfollower
12InchBeef

Leave

Christfollower has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Christfollower

Pro

Comment if you think 12inchbeef should leave.
he is clearly toxic.
Together we can kick him out.
12InchBeef

Con

I will leave if trump becomes president in 2020
Posted by anc2006 3 years ago
anc2006
yes leave you ***** ****** ** ***** ******* ******** ** ***** 12inchbeef
Posted by maybe.human 3 years ago
maybe.human
Leave
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
But you can't Brendo. How are you going to remove him from the website?
Posted by SickInTheHeadz 3 years ago
SickInTheHeadz
"It is a problem if those short comments are offensive to other people. "
That argument is a complete nonsense and against freedom of expression.
Hey, Maybe I find you offensive. So now you are offensive to other people, And should you be banned now?
Posted by Christfollower 3 years ago
Christfollower
"Writes something short and funny. "
It is a problem if those short comments are offensive to other people.
@sikintheheadz
Posted by ToasterMinistry 3 years ago
ToasterMinistry
tbh, Banning him will just make him hungry to do it again and then make an alt and keep doing it. Having some humor here and there is fine tbh. I got used to him lol
Posted by SickInTheHeadz 3 years ago
SickInTheHeadz
As I said before, He only picks one or two debates and that's it. But keep pissing him off and I don't know what he will do. He could spam and ruin every single debate.

To me, He just seems like a good guy and what he writes is okay. He shouldn't be punished for couple of lines here and there.

One of the reasons I am on this site is because it has so few trolls compared to the other sites, And doesn't censor expression except hyper-texting.
YouTube for example, Has so many logic trolls, Emotional players, Popularity fighters and so on. Even with all the moderation that is on YouTube to censor any support for racism and pedophilia, The site is left with almost nothing but trolls and insulters and "like this comment if you do this" type of trolls.

This site, Considering it has no moderation, Somehow still manages to have less trolling and more serious debates than YouTube - site that has almost the largest moderation in the world.
Posted by SickInTheHeadz 3 years ago
SickInTheHeadz
While what you are saying is true, It is not helping to solve your problem. If I have a wall in front of me that I cannot bypass, It is obvious that talking to the wall won't do anything. It might be true that wall bothers me, But saying that won't make wall move.

But of course, If you think it helps, Go ahead, Write about it all day long.

Me? I find the guy funny. Occasional racist comment and small dick joke can be very funny when well placed.

Also, It's freedom of expression. The price for freedom of expression is that you will sometimes hear expressions you won't like. While I am against massive spamming and hyper-texting huge texts over and over, 12InchBeef doesn't do that. He, Once or twice a day, Writes something short and funny. That's all.

But then again, I came from Omegle to this site. And Omegle has a lot more trolls who spam way more than this one. So maybe I have just developed an immunity that you haven't.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
I have already contacted the site admin. I did that a few days ago. I have not heard a response, Although the admin has been online multiple times after I sent the message. He has either not bothered responding, Or doesn"t care. That means one of our only options is for the community to deal with it ourselves.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
That is all you can do Brendo. I don't see the point wasting your typing when it doesn't help. I much rather you contact the necessary authority then complain in the comments. It doesn't help.