Pietpompies94
Sean.McHale

Logan Paul will destroy Cris Cyborg in an MMA fight

Pietpompies94 has forfeited round #3.
Started: 9/5/2018 Category: Sports
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Pietpompies94

Pro

I believe that Logan Paul will beat Cris Cyborg in an MMA fight despite having no experience.
Sean.McHale

Con

You a sexist. You want man on woman violence. You pig *oink* *oink*
Pietpompies94

Pro

Since giving insults isn't an argument I guess I officially win the debate by default.

Secondly you are absolutely right a man should never pick a fight with women, The reason I made this debate was because a lot of dumb mma fan boys on the internet thinks that a 145lbs woman can beat up a 200lbs man which physically impossible, It's basically the equivalent of making a debate against flat earth theory despite knowing very well that it goes against all logic but there will always be those idiots trying to defend it. I'm glad you're not one of them.
Sean.McHale

Con

You a sexist. A professionally trained world champion kickboxing woman will best logan. It is a vlogger vs a trained black belt. Insult was joke. I make fun of feminists. You go against resolution you are saying it is impossible when you should be arguing that it is possible. I win. . .