SickInTheHeadz
Anonymous

Lolicon should be legal

SickInTheHeadz

Pro

First to define terms

Lolicon: animated videos and images depicting animated children participating in sexual activities.

I will start making arguments when the debate is accepted.

Con

it shouldn't.
SickInTheHeadz

Pro

It should because it doesn't hurt anyone, And may even help pedophiles to find a release rather than to go look for children to molest.

Con

That could scar children and lead them vurnable,

your crazy, You need to rethink yourself NOW
SickInTheHeadz

Pro

"That could scar children and lead them vurnable, "
It has nothing to do with real children. Lolicon is animated children, Not real children.

Con

Again, If children see it and why do you wan this anyway?
SickInTheHeadz

Pro

"If children see it"
Even if children somehow see lolicon, There is no proof seeing drawings will hurt those who see it.

"why do you wan this anyway? "
Lolicon helps me a lot. It helps me masturbate. It gives me more pleasure in life.

Con

You know what? F you. You think your so tough coming on this dead website and just being a stupid troll. These aren't facts or arguments your just a sick horrible pedophile that should be arrested. I mean who stupid are you

Answer these questions

Why do you do this?
Why do you hold these insane viewpoints?

go f off and suck it

Vote CON.
SickInTheHeadz

Pro

"Why do you do this? "
I refuse to answer. I know the answer, But I won't answer it.

"Why do you hold these insane viewpoints? "

"go f off and suck it"
You have truly gone on the way of the doo doo.

"You think your so tough"
Show us your dick if you are so tough.

Con

You won't answer. Well wow, Im shocked.

Your not tough, You hide behind that computer screen and no one likes you.

Hello FBI, I would like to report a pedophile.
Posted by Anonymous 1 year ago
TheOphiriliticus
Though this Debate is a year ago, Those who say it should be illegal are putting at risk Real life children. When that fake imaginary drawing with parts that are overly exaggerated is taken away, Even if that lolicon only likes those drawings. She some that are interested in both and is satisfying their cravings through those drawings, Now will turn their attention back towards a real actual human child, No on paper. So you are telling them "Real life is better than a drawing that you can keep your attention on. " Some Lolicon are not into rl children, But again those that are know that real life children are illegal and a no. You're giving them more of a reason to seek out a child in rl, Because they don't have a far less harmful outlet to satisfy their needs and I for one would rather someone go for a cartoon over rl children.
Posted by Anonymous 2 years ago
Dawson533
It should be legal. If things like Grand Theft Auto are okay. Then it should be too. Video games and works of fiction give people an escape, Often times a release from real life. If Grand Theft Auto can get away with portraying horrible illegal acts that would get you arrested irl under the guise of a release, Lolicon should be legal under the same merits. I play GTA. I don't go around murdering people. I am curious about Lolicon. And I don't think I should fear literal CHARGES for being curious about fking pictures. Legalizing this could even be very helpful. As people with urges who don't want to hurt anyone could have a release and an escape.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
SickInTheHeadz
I thought about saying that too, But I could have been accused of whataboutism fallacy, So I avoided it. But yeah, The argument that "children might see it and it might scar them" is very hypocritical and can be applied to so many things, And applying it only to lolicon is dishonest arguing.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
Smug_Tomato
"Again, If children see it and why do you wan this anyway? "
You could quite literally ban anything using this logic.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
omar2345
@SickInTheHeadz

"ehentai"
Has more stuff.

"downloaded"
Just watch it on there.

"I never said that we should. "
I was countering dumb people not you apart from when you said children should be licked or something like that.

"All arguments rest on pure speculation and emotional playing. "
Yeah I think so to.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
SickInTheHeadz
"Isn't ehentai better? "
I don't know about ehentai, But nhentai has over 60. 000 lolicon manga and uploads daily. I still haven't downloaded all the good ones, So maybe when I am done with that, I will check ehentai.

"Why should we control what people think? "
I never said that we should.
I listed A, B, And C in order as the argument presents, They cause each other.

" There is enough out there I think for people to watch so that they can't really be trying to f*ck children. "
"If they are too busy watching lolicon who is raping the kids? It does not follow. "
There is new stuff coming out every day, Yes. And there is plenty of stuff already there.
But there is also then an argument that people will grow tired of it and once they do, They will seek out actual intercourse with children.
This argument can be rejected in a sense that lolicon didn't cause the actual intercourse with children, But that lolicon actually delayed it, And if it wasn't for lolicon, That person would seek intercourse with children even sooner. But this is not something that can be proved. These are just speculations.

Also, The argument that "lolicon causes child rape" basically rests on the idea that somehow animated drawings turn people into child rapists, And that without them, People wouldn't realize that they want to rape children.

There is just no research being done that can confirm or reject the idea that "lolicon causes child rape". A proper research would be to take one group of people that watched lolicon in their life, And one group of people who didn't. And see the amount of rapists among them, And compare the percentages. Until this is done, All arguments rest on pure speculation and emotional playing.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
omar2345
@SickInTheHeadz

"Nhentai"
Isn't ehentai better?

"A) It will create sexual images of children in person's mind"
This makes no sense. Why should we control what people think? That is a path with very little pay off. I imagine most people have dark thoughts but they don't decide to allow it to become what they want in reality.

"B) This will increase the desire for real children"
I doubt it. There is enough out there I think for people to watch so that they can't really be trying to f*ck children.

"C) Ultimately, It will result in increase of child rape. "
Wait what? If they are too busy watching lolicon who is raping the kids? It does not follow.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
Debaticus
@omar2345 ------- "child pron"
@sickintheheadz ------ "nhentai"
I rest my case
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
SickInTheHeadz
Usually, The main argument of people who want to ban lolicon is:
A) It will create sexual images of children in person's mind
B) This will increase the desire for real children
C) Ultimately, It will result in increase of child rape.

This argument was never proved or disproved, So opponents usually play on the card of "harmful until proven otherwise".
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
SickInTheHeadz
Just for the record:
Nhentai is the best lolicon manga site, Uploads daily, Although lolicon tag is a bit hard to find. But it's a gold mine.