howkong
fccorder

Luxury cars limits poor people's freedom of driving

howkong has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 2 years ago Status: Debating Period

howkong

Pro

Poor people have to avoid luxury cars on the road, since if they run into them, it can make them bankrupt. This increases the risk of overtaking, lane changes, and other maneuvers that should have been the right of every driver.
fccorder

Con

Ok so when I am driving I am not saying oh snap thats a nice car let me stay away from it that just doesn't make sense. You say rich will make the poor bankrupt yet you never give any statistics of the amount for "Poor people" (by the way you are dehumanizing that class) who stay away from nice cars or the amount of "rich people" who are wanting the "poor" to go bankrupt. Even tho the rich are already rich and the low income class doesn't have money.