WisdomOfAges
Klopstockia

MURDERERS = JEW - JESUS - ALLAH slave drones

Updated: 1 week ago Status: Post Voting Period

WisdomOfAges

Pro

MURDER = to KILL. . . To deliberately act. . To end something. . . To DESTROY. . . To EXTERMINATE. . . To ANNIHILATE. . . .

This is what the HYPNOTIZED and BRAINWASHED slave drones of some psychopath JEW - JESUS - ALLAH preacher PARASITE do to other humans who do not accept their GOD and DOGMA.

Accept and OBEY the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH puppet GOD and Comic Book Torah / Bible / Koran VOMIT says the PREACHER PARASITE.

The PREACHER PARASITE some pathetic brainwashed human VAMPIRE that prances around in a Halloween Glory Gown costume and plays GOD himself in the name of his
puppet "GOD" invention is the GREATEST THREAT to HUMANITY and EARTH.

Does the PREACHING PARASITE VAMPIRE himself MURDER and TORTURE those who do not accept his PSYCHOTIC GOD INVENTION? NO. . . He is to smart to waste his time
and effort for such tasks. . . The hypnotized slave drone BELIEVER does all the filthy dirty
work for him. . . He just orders the PUNISHMENT - TORTURE - BEATING - HANGING - BURNING ALIVE - +++ many other forms of OPPRESSION? How convenient!

Just stand on a stage with a podium and PLAY GOD! Especially the JESUS PSYCHOPATH MURDERING VAMPIRE PREACHERS. . . Who love to stand under their JESUS nailed to a wooden cross just above them and looking DOWN on his flock of FOOLS! What a sight to behold! The human VAMPIRE raises his arms and the brainwashed sheeple fall on the floor shaking!

MURDERERS yes. . . Absolutely. . The PREACHER PARASITE VAMPIRES of the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH puppet GOD inventions are experts at HYPNOSIS and BRAINWASHING they
use their pathetic PUPPET GOD HOAX as a scapegoat and THREAT to all who do not
accept and OBEY him. The Puppet GOD himself is nothing more than some cheap
shot COMIC BOOK character that is made up from STOLEN stories and works of other civilizations.

The PURPOSE of the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH puppet GOD VOMIT is to divide and conquer the masses. . . To dumb them down into pathetic slaves and servants of the CON ARTIST
PREACHING PARASITE VAMPIRES. . 3 worthless GODS = JEW - JESUS - ALLAH all 3 are at WAR. . . Yet only 2 are used to assimilate and brainwash the masses into slavery of them
#1 are the JESUS parasiet VAMPIRE LIARS. . . #2 are the ALLAH parasite VAMPIRE LIARS
both conquer and divide the masses into factions at WAR among each other and others. . . While the JEWS maintain a CLOSED SYSTEM they never promote their GOD and
seek outsiders to convert. . . NEVER. . . Only the JESUS and ALLAH parasites do this. . .

3 utterly WORTHLESS GHOST PUPPET GOD inventions each with expert MIND MURDERING VAMPIRE PREACHERS / LEADERS who play GOD themselves and do everything possible to MURDER the OPEN MIND, OPEN THINKING, OPEN LIVING HUMAN. . They want absolute POWER and CONTROL. . . They are MURDERERS and
PSYCHOTIC OPPRESSORS of FREEDOM.

NO HUMAN EVER NEEDS some JEW - JESUS - ALLAH puppet GOD invented HOAX to
exist and THRIVE. . . EVER. . . Especially the PREACHING PARASITE VAMPIRES and their COMIC BOOK Torah - Bible - Koran VOMIT. . . . Worse is the DOGMA these VAMPIRE mind and life MURDERERS invent and attach to their puppet GOD BOZO invention. . .

They are CRIMINAL PSYCHOPATH MURDERERS. . . . Who attack and destroy CHILDREN
including RAPING THEM. . . They want control of their MINDS leading them to slavery
and servitude for them, , ,

SOLUTION? YES. . . . Immediately relegate the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH GODS to worthless COMIC BOOK GARBAGE and render the PARASITE VAMPIRE PREACHERS as utterly USELESS. . . . Which is the TRUTH. . . STOP THE MURDER of the OPEN MIND and LIFE CHOICES. . . Especially for the CHILDREN who are especially VULNERABLE to exploitation by these MURDERERS. . .
Klopstockia

Con

Hello there! It is a real pleasure to meet you and I look forward to a spirited debate (no pun intended! )!

I read your book (pardon me argument) and it is - to say the least - VAST! I will admit that I am not exactly sure where to begin with it, Or end with it, Or even how to follow it! Your argument seems to be well put and you can take it from me - there is a great deal to put up with here!

I humbly ask the Right Honorable Gentleman to condense his argument to a couple of manageable points.

I thank you for your time!
WisdomOfAges

Pro

SIMPLIFY? MURDER defined ia a deliberate act to DESTROY something = END ITS EXISTENCE. . .

In the context of the Abrahamic JEW - JESUS - ALLAH god invented trash MURDER is the RULE for these pathetic hoaxes.

MURDER? Murder "what"? . . . . Not just "who"? . . . . . WHAT is MURDERED? Anything and everything that relates to INDEPENDENT FREE WILL, OPEN MINDED THINKING, And EXISTING.

Observe how the JEWS in ISRAEL exist caged behind a WALL to prevent being totally EXTERMINATED by their neighbors even
within the WALLS the JEW HAREDI CULT spits on their fellow JEWS for not reducing themselves to a subsistence existence for their GOD hoax invention. . . . Add to this utter stupidity the JESUS clowns who also condemn the JEWS for conspiring with ROME in ancient times to EXECUTE the false JEW MESSIAH. . . And after ROME condemns JESUS they eventually spin him into their very own PUPPET GOD hoax and go on a rampage of assimilation DEATH and DESTRUCTION in his name! And to top all of this idiotic GOD invented hoax garbage comes ALLAH! It took 600 years after JESUS MURDER and 300 years after
Emperor Constantine declares JESUS the only TRUE GOD! For some illiterate wandering ARAB (MUHAMMAD) to have a similar chat with his GOD version (like moses did 2100 years earlier! ) and VOILA! ISLAM is born and like the Roman CHURCH VAMPIRES goes on a rampage of assimilation and destruction in the name of their GOD invented hoax. . .

POINT? These 3 utterly WORTHLESS GHOST GOD inventions along with the Torah - Bible - koran VOMIT and worse the
horrific OBSOLETE and OPPRESSIVE DOGMA the human con artist SCUM PREACHERS invent and attach to their idiot
NO SHOW BOZO GOD hoax is TRULY the stuff of Comic Book trash and used as the most DANGEROUS TOOLS for
ASSIMILATION - DEATH - DESTRUCTION in human existence.

MURDER? Absolutely, The JEW - JESUS - ALLAH God vomiting VAMPIRES are obsessed with POWER - PROFITEERING - and CONTROL of the masses using FEAR - INTIMIDATION - VIOLENCE. . . They are the greatest MIND MOLESTING TERRORISTS
on EARTH. . . All 3 GOD worshipping slave drones are at WAR against each other an all who do not accept /convert to their
DOGMA. . . They have been MURDERING EACH other both mentally and physically for thousands of years over their WORTHLESS GOD invented hoaxes.

MURDER of the OPEN MIND is the RULE for these parasite GOD CULTS. . . Inspiration - innovation - cooperation is IMPOSSIBLE for them, . . . . Their DOGMA demands that all convert to their WAYS or be PUNISHED even EXECUTED. . .

they are MURDERERS of FREEDOM. . . Of CREATIVITY without boundaries. . . Their women are treated like barn animals and
their children are BRAINWASHED and HYPNOTIZED to become the next crop of MIND and LIFE MOLESTING TERRORISTS

SOLUTION? YES completely eradicate the JEW - JESUS - ALLAH God invented trash just as they have done to ZEUS, ODIN,
+++ countless other GODS humans invented. . .

NO HUMAN EVER NEEDS any of these 3 idiotic PUPPET GHOST GOD invented hoaxes to THRIVE. . . EVER. . . Especially the
retarded RELIGIONS - TEMPLES - CHURCHES - MOSQUES ++ the absurd Comic Book Torah - Bible - Koran VOMIT. . .

If anything NEEDS to be LEGITIMATELY MURDERED it is these 3 pathetic GODS and the Religious DOGMA attached to them. .
Klopstockia

Con

Good morning!

Out of respect for the Right Honorable Gentleman's enthusiasm for the subject matter, I humbly ask to withdraw from these proceedings.
Posted by Haytham 1 week ago
Haytham
Jesus preached monotheism, The same religion from Adam (pbuh), "To submit only to Our Lord"

This is what the Bible says:

Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, The LORD is one.

John 20:17. . . "I am ascending to my Father and your Father, To my God and your God. "

And this is what Quran says

2:87 We gave Moses the Scripture, And sent a succession of messengers after him. And We gave Jesus son of Mary the clear proofs, And We supported him with the Holy Spirit.

3:45 The Angels said, "O Mary, Allah gives you good news of a Word from Him. His name is the Messiah, Jesus, Son of Mary, Well-esteemed in this world and the next, And one of the nearest.

3:46 He will speak to the people from the crib, And in adulthood, And will be one of the righteous. "

3:47 She said, "My Lord, How can I have a child, When no man has touched me? " He said, "It will be so. Allah creates whatever He wills. To have anything done, He only says to it, 'Be, ' and it is. "

3:48 And He will teach him the Scripture and wisdom, And the Torah and the Gospel.

3:49 A messenger to the Children of Israel: "I have come to you with a sign from your Lord. I make for you out of clay the figure of a bird; then I breathe into it, And it becomes a bird by Allah's leave. And I heal the blind and the leprous, And I revive the dead, By Allah's leave. And I inform you concerning what you eat, And what you store in your homes. In that is a sign for you, If you are believers. "

3:50 "And verifying what lies before me of the Torah, And to make lawful for you some of what was forbidden to you. I have come to you with a sign from your Lord; so fear Allah, And obey me. "
3:51 "Allah is my Lord and your Lord, So worship Him. That is a straight path. "
Posted by trevorw2539 1 week ago
trevorw2539
Jesus is not responsible for the Christian excesses. It is his followers who misinterpret his message. Jesus never preached Christianity, He preached Judaism, He was a Jewish preacher - not a divine being. Study his supposed - and I say supposed because anything written was long after his death and not completely reliable - teachings and most of them are part of Judaism. Can anyone remember verbatim a conversation they held 40 years before. Yet the writer of Matthew's gospel is supposed to have written - verbatim - the Sermon on the Mount. 3 complete chapters. There are other instances of similar conversations.
Religion has been a necessity for people to believe in something. Now we are beginning to understand the real world. Science is opening new horizons. BUT when you take a crutch away from a cripple you have to replace it with something else.
Judaism is based on ideas taken from earlier religions, Christianity has adapted Judaism. Islam has adapted the OT for its own purposes. If you credit Mohammed with a vision/xcontact with Gabriel, Then you must credit Paul with a vision, And later beliefs. You only have the word of the recipient. Did they have these experiences? No more so than many other religious leaders.

PS. I was once a Christian but the study of the Bible and ancient Mesopotamian culture, History, Religion has shown up so many discrepancies I am now at least Agnostic.
Posted by billsands 1 week ago
billsands
allah and mohamed were gay pedophiles who raped more girls than jeffry epstien and started terrible wars islam should be banned
Posted by billsands 1 week ago
billsands
shame on you you filthy arab terrorist
Posted by Haytham 1 week ago
Haytham
1:1 In the name of Allah, The Entirely Merciful, The Especially Merciful.
1:2 [All] praise is [due] to Allah, Lord of the worlds
1:3 The Entirely Merciful, The Especially Merciful,

112:1 Say, "He is Allah, [who is] One and Only,
112:2 Allah, The Eternal Refuge.
112:3 He neither begets nor He is born,
112:4 Nor is there to Him any equivalent. "

6:164 Say, "Is it other than Allah I should desire as a lord while He is the Lord of all things? And every soul earns not [blame] except against itself, And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, And He will inform you concerning that over which you used to differ. "

6:165 And it is He who has made you successors upon the earth and has raised some of you above others in degrees [of rank] that He may try you through what He has given you. Indeed, Your Lord is swift in penalty; but indeed, He is Forgiving and Merciful.

This is Our Creator speaking, Our Lord is One, Quran is a the book that we must read before death.