Atypical
OoDart

Male Privilege isn't real

Atypical

Pro

I am pro for male privilege is a non needed term for today's time. Change my mind "statistically and accurately" and I will applaud you. Have a good day.
OoDart

Con

At first, I agreed with you, And then did some research. I've come up with one solid reason that completely proves that Male Privilege is a real thing, Even in the United States.

Imagine that there is a man and a woman running along side each other through a city in the United States. It is a hot day in July. Finally, The male takes his shirt off, Exposing is bare chest. The female then does this too. This is illegal for the woman, But not the man.

If you can honestly say that this is not Male Privilege, Then I would expect to hear a very good rebuttal.
Atypical

Pro

I can see where you are getting with this, But this doesn't classify as privilege. Simply because women primarily stated that their chest is a "Nude" characteristic, Which it is defined by biological terms and modern terms, A women doesn't want to have her chest grabbed, But if it happens to a man it doesn't matter, It cooperates with a correspondent of sexual measures, Which therefore doesn't present factual evidence that just because a women can't expose her chest because it is labelled In a sexual term isn't a correspondent if privilege for men.
OoDart

Con

I don't think this is a fair argument because males also have estrogen. Given a male has enough estrogen, Or other things such as soy products, They can also grow equally-sized breasts. Furthermore, According to Healthline. Com (Certified with the HonCode), Men can lactate and are born with the same tissue and milk ducts as women. This shows that female breasts are no different than male breasts, Meaning the fact that men can show them is Male Privilege. They are the same thing, And one of two things should happen. A) Nobody should be allowed to show their breasts in public. B) Women should be able to as well.
Atypical

Pro

Well starting this out, Your biology statistics are true, But if you do enough research being even shirtless as a male can be condemned in places. And as you didn't read earlier, Women in most of the society has characterized their chest as a sexual thing, We have a term for molesting, Which correlates, Free body measures happen in some places also, But as a women's chest has been classified as something they necessarily do not want to show, This is also the case with why we make certain clothing items for this case so women don't feel uncomfortable when they do something the sort of this, 95% of women do not want to show their breast out in public statistically, And if they wanted to they have options such as sport bras or etc. Which gives them an underline that there is no privilege because women's society has classified breast as aa sexual, Or more private thing as their body, And as sexual, It is considered nude, Just as if a man is shirtless, He is exposing nudity, And it can be illegal for men in parts of America. Still no correlation to privilege.
OoDart

Con

I think you may be right, However I disagree with your logic. There are some men that say that their chests are sexual, Including my own brother. By your arguments, It should therefore be illegal for men to take their shirts off in public, Unless they are wearing a bra.
Clearly, Male Privilege exists. This has been shown by irrefutable evidence. All you have done is shown that women don't like to show their chests.
Posted by Atypical 3 years ago
Atypical
The only source I saw was that how men could have breast, Not complete male privilege evidence.
Posted by OoDart 3 years ago
OoDart
I gave facts and mentioned my sources.
Posted by Atypical 3 years ago
Atypical
Also remember I stated that it is condemned in most places, It's called Indecent Exposure, Your statement didn't make since because women mostly don't want to expose it, You just denied all the real facts and made up a statement. I interviewed 3 girls, And all said going topless is weird, And too much exposure, Get a real statement next time.
Posted by Atypical 3 years ago
Atypical
And I am glad you mentioned Male Privilege is real because of evidence, But yet, You didn't show any in your arguement, Backup your statements.
Posted by Atypical 3 years ago
Atypical
You haven't changed my mind, It is irrefutable that there is always some sort of evidence, But you have only shown me that women should be allowed to show their chest because men do it, Even when I stated it can be considered sexual and etc if a man does it, You have mostly presented nothing more then your personal opinion from what I have seen, But backed. It up with examples, There is more important topics such as wage gap (which doesn't exist in my belated opinion) there were far more topics to discuss and I feel you haven't changed my mind, Thanks for debating and. Have a good day.
Posted by Atypical 3 years ago
Atypical
Male Privilege does not exist within U. S, And I believe it isn't real because there is no true evidence that exist, Example what right do men have that women don't.
Posted by badgerbucks 3 years ago
badgerbucks
Male privilege exists in the same way that two men might look at the same fish and one see a life and the other see food. It exists on a plane of relativity to those who lack balance of masculinity and femininity in their lives and place dominance on one sex as preferable rights. In truth neither is more preferable as both need each other to exist. If male privilege exists, So does female privilege. To say otherwise would be to argue similarly that a penis is more important than a vagina, Which is another silly argument. There are indeed things that a man can do that a woman can't, And vice versa. But this implication that there is a desire to do that in which one can't is what I believe to stem ideas of lack and fear that one's own circumstances are both undesirable and unworthy.
Posted by OoDart 3 years ago
OoDart
Do you mean everywhere in the world or in a certain country? I ask simply because I believe male privilege is very prevalent in some societies, But not in the United States, For instance.