Soviet4life
valganis

Males are superior so females

Soviet4life

Soviet4life

Pro

I prefer the other person goes first.
valganis

Con

Silly geeses. Thou hath not foolth me, Surf!
Anywho, That is entirely subjective. While no gender is better than the other definitively, Both have their own unique niches in society and the home environment that are often unique to them in a variety of scenarios. No sourcing or citing is required for that common sense argument, Yes?
Soviet4life

Pro

no, People of the male gender have clear superiority, Just look at history, Or even now, Who owns the businesses, Who runs most of the country's of the world? Who created the very technology we are using now, It is pretty clear of male superiority.
valganis

Con

I was wordless momentarily due to us suddenly shifting to historical facts.
Why, There are plenty of powerful women in history. Cleopatra, A very powerful Chinese Pirate-Queen type figure, Catherine the Great of the Russian Empire, Et cetera.
In all other areas besides history, However, This argument is trumped by the pure fact that there is no definitive answer regarding which sex is superior in all regards.
Soviet4life

Pro

"There are plenty of powerful women in history"
and there are more powerful men in history,
Cleopatra was a incompetent leader
"A very powerful Chinese Pirate-Queen type figure" I am guessing that was Cheng I Sao, But she was only there because she was a wife to the former pirate 'king'
Catherine II was only there for again, Marrying a man to get his power,
"Et cetera"?
" However, This argument is trumped by the pure fact that there is no definitive answer regarding which sex is superior in all regards. " well that is opinionated, Also yes, This is a troll post =)
valganis

Con

Very few pharoahs were very competent, With exceptions such as Ramses.
The "Pirate-Queen" was powerful nonetheless and was fairly good at strategy.
Queen Catherine accomplished much in her lifetime, Compared to a vast majority of Male rulers.
Soviet4life

Pro

"Queen Catherine accomplished much in her lifetime, Compared to a vast majority of Male rulers. "
Bet, Every continent was dominated by male superiority, Almost all of the Aztec, Incan, And Mayan kingdoms were ruled my males, Europe was dominated by male rulers, From Caesar to Willelm II, They were almost all males, Africa was almost always ruled my males like Shaka, The middle east was all male (I actually couldn't find a single female leader) and Asia was also mostly male, Also "The "Pirate-Queen" was powerful nonetheless and was fairly good at strategy. " She also attacked the Chinese government and because of her many lives were lost and drug addiction was rampant in China and because of her the British led the Opium wars on China, I don't think she was a very good person, And if you put her here because she "was fairly good at strategy" then go look at the male generals, We have Belisarius, Rommel, Caesar, Alexander, And many others, And if you were saying it because she was good at naval strategy than how about you look at Admiral Yi who didn't lose a single and is a exemplar of conduct for both the Koreans and Japanese people. Sorry I focused on Cheng I Sao for so long, Let me just say something, If females are so powerful how come for a long time in history they were viewed as objects?
valganis

Con

This message was brought to you by Geico". Saving you time and money.
Posted by valganis 3 years ago
valganis
Lol, I just noticed the one vote bashing my conduct at the end when I just gave up.
Posted by valganis 3 years ago
valganis
Lol, I just noticed the one vote bashing my conduct at the end when I just gave up
Posted by Soviet4life 3 years ago
Soviet4life
"Females are better at being females"
True enough
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Females are better at being females
Posted by Athias 3 years ago
Athias
Stating something to be "subjective" doesn't mean that it's wrong. It just means that it's based on opinion. If you continue this line of reasoning, You'd have to also concede the inverse's, "men aren't superior to women, " being an opinion, Too. Of course, I don't agree that men are superior, But the point of debate is to flesh out the information given, Including opinions.
Posted by valganis 3 years ago
valganis
o that makes sense
Posted by Soviet4life 3 years ago
Soviet4life
Because I do watch Extra Credits (History)
Posted by valganis 3 years ago
valganis
By the way why do i feel like we both watched Extra Credits History
Posted by valganis 3 years ago
valganis
Meh, Still defined as opinion. Best way to argue it.
Posted by Soviet4life 3 years ago
Soviet4life
" look at Admiral Yi who didn't lose a single" when I put this I meant to put a battle in front of single "Look at Admiral Yi who didn't lose a single battle"
Vote Placed by Thoht 3 years ago
Thoht
Soviet4lifevalganisTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con's nonsense at the end drives conduct to Pro. Both arguments are flawed. Nothing about being the majority of leaders by objectifying and practically enslaving women makes men "superior." Con's appeal to "common sense" is irritating. Appealing to "common sense" against opponents who clearly do not share your "common sense" will never convince anyone on the opposing side. It is worthless in argument. On top of that, you have little proof that what you claim is "common sense" is at all. All in all a fairly horrible debate. It is tempting to give Con the more convincing arguments, but he didn't point out the inherent flaw males had to objectify and enslave women, and I am stingy enough with point rewards to say this was a tie on all sides. Please take debate more seriously and don't give up the chance to improve your argument simply because you think your side has won already. Attitude also convinces no one, and weakens your side.