ABC123TT
lilysanders

Males should live

lilysanders has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

ABC123TT

Pro

Men are people. Men may have done more bad thing but did more good things that women did. Ever heard Boudica. She was a horrible person. She had Roman women's breasts cut off and sewn to their mouths. Without men everyone would be lesbian or not married at all.
lilysanders

Con

Men are a disease that must be cut from the earth. All men have ever done is complain and pro create. As my mother once said, "Sorry robert, Im sorry tat this doesnt make your weenie go wild, F*** your life." i live by these words. The argument that men should live is sickening to me and makes me literally want to shoot myself on the spot. There are many ways for the extermination of men to take place. There are methods of human euthanasia and other methods similar to capital pushinment. I will not let my mothers words go without honor, thank you for your time.
ABC123TT

Pro

Men did many things. Men invented trains,planes,internet,phones,algebra and much more. Women did almost nothing and are much less ambitious.
lilysanders

Con

women would have been more ambitious if they were given the same oppurtunities as men. Also women have better handwriting and guys smell.
ABC123TT

Pro

Why don't women get equal opourtunites even though they make up the same amount of population? Why?
Posted by ABC123TT 3 years ago
ABC123TT
Eh every woman would just try to get with a bisexual or neuter.
Posted by Tracer11 3 years ago
Tracer11
um... if men died women could not reproduce and human life would be gone...
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
Women have had similar opportunities as men for quite awhile now. Mens brains and womans brains are different (http://www.sciencemag.org...).
Posted by ABC123TT 3 years ago
ABC123TT
She was online but did not respond to my argument.She obviously does not not know how to forfeit.
Posted by Minddagger 3 years ago
Minddagger
dude, i think shes trolling you, she literally joined 6 hours ago
Posted by ABC123TT 3 years ago
ABC123TT
Hey lilysanders maybe you should shoot yourself on the spot cause we are humans and we will not die because you want us too.
Posted by Minddagger 3 years ago
Minddagger
We may beat women when it comes to villionous acts, but by saying that, we should also know that we beat women when it comes to heroic acts as well
Posted by ABC123TT 3 years ago
ABC123TT
True. The problem with arguing with feminists is that they say "That's sexist" whenever you beat them with a piece of evidence.
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
Women like to say that men are responsible for most of the worlds problems, but they don't consider the fact that women are responsible for the highest number of infanticides around the world.