Anonymous
ABoleman

Mandatory Summer Camps for Jews & Indians

Anonymous has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Pro

Okay. I believe that there should be mandatory summer camps for Jews and Indians. In those mandatory summer camps, they will do strenuous labor each and every day.

The Jews will be sent to work in gold mines and sewage systems, and the Indians will be sent to the underground coal mines. The gold, of course, will be used for the KKK and Nazis.

I'm pro, and you have 3 rounds, 3 days to prepare your counter-argument, and a max of 8000 characters. Let's begin!
ABoleman

Con

I believe there should be mandatory summer camps for christians and white people. In those mandatory summer camps, they will do strenuous labor each and every day.

Likewise, the christians will be sent to work in the sewage systems, however we can not put them in the gold mines because the last time christians had control in that area without proper legal supervision, we already know they committed mass genocide and rape of native americans & children 😂 . The whites aren"t really good workers as they are genetically inferior when it comes to strength and intelligence, however they will help the cause by creating more incestuous children. The more incestuous white people there are, the more mass stupidity will spread amongst them. Take a look at OP for example, there is a high likelihood he was conceived out of incest.

Placing these two intellectual minorities together will solve a lot of our world issues. Their combined hatred of people who don"t look like them or believe like them will be so strong that I truly think their small minds will not be able to adapt to life without directly insulting people who are different, based on their own insecurities. I mean, if they insult one white person or christian, they are essentially insulting their own blood line.

-btw i was born and raised in a christian household and my father is white. just using OP"s logic for debate. If his bloodline were tested, I"m nearly certain we would confirm his mother is also his aunt. I know all white people aren"t like this, but he is definitely one of them 😂
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
@Masterful - in your dreams you impotent homo faggot. May your Hitler murder you like he did his Brown Shirts.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
@ABoleman need not worry about these sub human Nazi scum traitors of the American People who fought and destroyed the Nazi slime occupying Berlin and Rome. . . You as a human being do not in any wise compare to these abortions of humanity.
Posted by ABoleman 3 years ago
ABoleman
@What50, Not judging a book by its cover. Judging the book by it"s content. My stance on this debate has nothing to do with being part of the world"s victim culture, I"m neither Jewish nor Indian.

I did read your arguments, They made me ashamed to be the same species as you. I never said you said he didn"t say those things, I just find it ironic that you"re "appalled" by the "rudeness" of my comment and mentioned nothing of his. But, Birds of a feather flock together I suppose.

I insulted him by the content of his character, Sure. He"s inciting mandatory camps for people who differ from him not even based on character but on religion and ethnicity. I can debate people with differing opinions all day, But when they showcase that they willingly have the mental capacity of a rock, I can only debate them at their level of intelligence. Hence, I used virtually his exact argument for Christians and white people & he forfeited. If I need help on mental problems or esteem problems I will take my woes to someone who is educated and not a racist, But thank you kindly for the offer.

@Masterful on the contrary my background is white (christian raised), However to anyone white or otherwise reading this: I do not associate or have comparative viewpoints with people like him. Not all white people are inbred and racist, He is just a prime example of those kinds.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
@Masterful yes
Posted by logicalcat181 3 years ago
logicalcat181
I'm not being rude, It's just true, You need to recognize your racism.
Posted by logicalcat181 3 years ago
logicalcat181
They're rude to you because you're simply racist.
Posted by What50 3 years ago
What50
If you read closly to my debates, I make valid arguments to why it is great, and people still are rude to me. Even though Pro made some comments, that doesn't make it any better to go to his level.

@What50 You"re appalled by my "rudeness" yet pro was arguing that there should be mandatory summer camps for jews and indians and purposely called someone who is autistic retarded. I"m simply lowering my argument to match his mental capacity and logic.
It's not rude with the debate, he has to prove it's the best thing to do. Don't judge a book by it's cover. Yes, I never said he didn't say that. Lowering your argument makes your argument worse, there is no need to do that. Being rude to a rude person makes it even rude, you clearly are delusional, and falling into this worlds victim culture.

"You yourself have posted debates regarding putting all jews in "fun time labs", letting africans eat fat peoole people (?) and murdering everyone who believes in god."

I brought notable arguments to why we should implement these, don't judge a book by it's cover, you should actually read it, and don't let your biases get a hold of you.

""m sorry that my assumption that pro was conceived out of incest was considered rude or shameful to you. It was only my logical conclusion after reading his debates. However, I don"t express hate towards him. It"s unfortunate to be a product of incest and have such a low level of self worth that you feel the need to degrade others based off of superficial characteristcs. In all sincerity, I hope we can someday put an end to inbreeding leading to people such as the likes of yourselves. I will personally donate to the cause. If there is anyway I can help educate your families, please DM me and I would be happy to help."

Just shows now and then, that you are so low of yourself, you need to insult people for having deferring opinions like yourself, you can dm about your mental problems, and esteem, I will be glad to hear it
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
Why was Con being racist towards white people? Is it because he's an inferior nigger?
Posted by ABoleman 3 years ago
ABoleman

You yourself have posted debates regarding putting all jews in "fun time labs", letting africans eat fat peoole people (?) and murdering everyone who believes in god.

I"m sorry that my assumption that pro was conceived out of incest was considered rude or shameful to you. It was only my logical conclusion after reading his debates. However, I don"t express hate towards him. It"s unfortunate to be a product of incest and have such a low level of self worth that you feel the need to degrade others based off of superficial characteristcs. In all sincerity, I hope we can someday put an end to inbreeding leading to people such as the likes of yourselves. I will personally donate to the cause. If there is anyway I can help educate your families, please DM me and I would be happy to help.
Posted by What50 3 years ago
What50
I am appalled by the rudeness of this comment and con. Hate the debate, not the debator, for shame.