Anonymous
Masterful

Mandatory euthanasia for people older than 55

Pro

Hello and welcome to my debate on whether old people should be euthanized (killed) or not.
Of course, this will be an easy victory for me but I wish Con the best of luck.
Masterful

Con

For a long time now Grandparents have been vital for raising children.

Who will look after the kids while we're on holiday?
Who will teach us how to bake cakes?
Who will cook us our Sunday roasts?
Who will lend us a tenner when we need to buy a bottle of vodka to suppress or alcoholism? It won't be granny. No, for granny shall be 6 feet under with maggots festering in her eye-sockets.

Will this law be nationwide? If so then our elders will move to another country. They might even go into hiding and we'd have to hunt them down with a pack of hounds.

As much as I hate old people, I have to admit that we need them.

Pro

My grandparents died before I was born, never needed them, never wanted them.

>Who will look after the kids while we're on holiday?
Our kids are more important than holidays.

>Who will teach us how to bake cakes?
>Who will cook us our Sunday roasts?
Internet

>Who will lend us a tenner when we need to buy a bottle of vodka to suppress or alcoholism?
Get a job loser. If you can't get a good enough job get educated dumbo.

>It won't be granny. No, for granny shall be 6 feet under with maggots festering in her eye-sockets.
Good

>Will this law be nationwide? If so then our elders will move to another country. They might even go into hiding and we'd have to hunt them down with a pack of hounds.
It should be worldwide. I would love to hunt old people like animals. They are too old and stupid to hide from us.

Old people are of no use to the world. They are just taking up space, time, energy, money. By killing old people we can fix all of our problems. We can fix climate change just like that! We can take all the money from the old people and give it to starving kids. We can fix poverty, disease, everything. Old people have no purpose, they have lived long enough. Kill em all!
Masterful

Con

Old people do have uses.

1. People don't normally retire until 65, so many are still contributing to society past 55. Check mate skinny boy.
2. When I am 55 I will still be the strongest on DDO.
3. Old people have knowledge of the past.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

I'll kick your a$$.

Pro

>1. People don't normally retire until 65, so many are still contributing to society past 55. Check mate skinny boy.
There will be no use for their work because they are already so incapable and we don't have to take care of all the dying old scum.
>2. When I am 55 I will still be the strongest on DDO.
I think I am stronger than you and I would defeat any and all people over the age of 55 in a battle.
>3. Old people have knowledge of the past.
But they can't remember it.

Kill the old scum!
Masterful

Con

We will let the voters decide, but in the mean time we should arrange a place to do battle.
Posted by DarthLogicus 11 months ago
DarthLogicus
true, Getting rid of old people does get rid of the problem but does not get rid of the root, Peoples lack of ability to gain money, Getting biologically because they do not eat healthy foods and so on. Global warming, Poverty can be solved by taxing the rich a bit more however you define poverty in someways.
Posted by whiteflame 3 years ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: tanner_1230// Mod action: Removed<

1 points to Con (Conduct). Reasons for voting decision: Masterful needs to learn not to take the bait so I can just award him all the points in this ridiculous discussion.

[*Reason non-removal*] Not an RFD.
************************************************************************
Posted by whiteflame 3 years ago
whiteflame
>Reported vote: Emily77// Mod action: Removed<

3 points to Con (Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: Part of me didn't even want to vote for this, since it became so ridiculous. Con only made one logical argument. Unfortunately, however, Pro made none so...I suppose this is where we've landed.

[*Reason for removal*] The voter is required to assess specific points presented by both sides in the debate. Generalizing about the logic or illogic of each side"s points is not sufficient.
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
When I was 6 my mum told me to play nice with the other kids, so I smacked the sh*t out of her. The b*tch never told me to play nice again.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
That is bull, I am an experienced fighter and I have not lost a battle since I was 9-years-old. My opponent then was a 30-year-old strongman and when I turned 12 I fought him again and won.
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
She voted for me cus she knows I would beat you in a fight.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Emily77 is a biased whore. How is it not logical to wipe out the old people who have no value anymore? It is clearly very logical.