hunny14
RakeshDogSeller

Marijuana should be legalized.

hunny14

Pro

This debate will be about whether or not medical-use and recreational cannabis should be legalized.

Pro ist for legalization,
con is for marijuana remaining illegal.
RakeshDogSeller

Con

ME (Rakesh) SELL DOGS. I MAKE MONEY BY SELL DOGS. MARIJUANA AFFECT MY DOGS. THEY EYES GET RED AND THEY DIE. THEN I HAVE TO SELL TO CHINESE PPL SO THEY CAN EAT THEM. THIS WHY MARIJUANA IS BAD FOR INDIA AND MY COUNTRY AND MY DOGS. DOGS CUTE AND DON'T DESERVE TO BE EATEN. STUPID CHINES PPL I HATE THEM. ME (Rakesh) LOVE DOGS AND HATE MARIHJUANA. MARIJUANA SOUND MEXICAN AND I HATE MEXICAN. THE END.
hunny14

Pro

hunny14 forfeited this round.
RakeshDogSeller

Con

RakeshDogSeller forfeited this round.
hunny14

Pro

hunny14 forfeited this round.
RakeshDogSeller

Con

RakeshDogSeller forfeited this round.
Posted by Foolsontop 3 years ago
Foolsontop
Their has never been a single document overdose on weed.
Posted by W0LV3NBANE 3 years ago
W0LV3NBANE
Hunny 14? I can't access our debate. Plus you don't let people send messages so this is the only way I can communicate.
Did you change the name or something?
Posted by John_C_1812_II 3 years ago
John_C_1812_II
Here is the kicker in a united state Constitutional Nation medical, Or recreational marijuana are legal till proven to be illegal. The group opinion is not a united state on what is the best way to regulate marijuana as a common defense to the general welfare of all.

I disagree with what is being said, It does not mean I do not understand a direction that may create a united cause for all who are concerned in controlled deregulation. First and most of all the deregulation of marijuana like alcoholic will not save an economy. This simply is not a whole truth, The whole truth is it may add some relief for some people who suffer, Be it by acts of nature or by loss of liberties in other ways.