SperoXVII
Masterful

Masterful is a complete psychopath

SperoXVII has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

SperoXVII

Pro

Only Masterful can be my opponent for this debate.
Masterful

Con

Greetings Spero,

There is no hiding your agenda here, you are here to discredit me as I have, on many occasions attacked Christianity and the church. You are here not as a debater, but as a warrior of Christ. I would put forward the notion that it is not I who is a psychopath, instead it is you.
SperoXVII

Pro

Its amazing that you recognize your mental disabilities, but you still may not be convinced that you are a psychopath. I have even come to believe that you are a sociopath as well. Some symptoms of being a sociopath include Anger, Not much care for the misfortune of others, and general discontent, All signs you have proven to show in your previous and maybe upcoming debates. But now lets get to the title

You are a psychopath masterful. Symptoms of being a psychopath includes lack of remorse or guilt, shallow emotions, and even lying pathology. which you have again proven to show in your debates.

Now my rebuttal to your rebuttal :)
I am Christian but i'm not arguing for Christian faith. I'm debating with you because you fail to see how many people's days you ruin due to your lack of sympathy. Another symptom of a psychopath is attacking someone physically/ VERBALLY and finding joy out of it or finding it humorous .
Masterful

Con

"Its amazing that you recognize your mental disabilities"
Sorry, you'll have to point them out to me, as I am not aware of these mental disabilities you speak of. However I'll help you out here, you needed a comma in the "Its" because it's an abbreviation for it is.

While I appreciate your attempt at constructive criticism, you haven't given any examples of me demonstrating psychopathic behaviour and to that end, I am not convinced.

If you are going to do this properly then you need to begin by providing links to definitions and symptoms of psychopathic behaviour and then associate those links with cherry picked quotes that I have said in the past.

With 100s of potential religions out there and without there being any evidence of you being Christian, I was still able to guess your religion. How else could I have done this unless your agenda here was so obvious?

(Both debaters have agreed that Djksp cannot vote on this debate)

Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
Please invite your entire cult to Dresden would love for you and your inferior race to be fire bombed into extinction. We could make a museum of your worthless Deuche Bag bloody inferior less than human race.
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
That's exactly what a Nazi would say. May I invite you to our cult?
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
the nazi pig needs to skinning and his hide made into lamp shades.
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
U scared bro?
Posted by SperoXVII 3 years ago
SperoXVII
Deal
Posted by SperoXVII 3 years ago
SperoXVII
Deal
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
I will accept on the condition that djskp cant vote