noobdebatr123
Debating_Horse

Mcdonalds is yummy in my tummy

noobdebatr123

Con

I will be arguing that Mcdonald's IS NOT yummy in my tummy and I want to ban Mcdonalds. Pro will do the opposite, And argue that Mcdonald's IS yummy in my tummy.

Yummy-in-my-tumminess.
This means it tastes good, Is good for you, And is available to everyone. Even vegans. . .
~~~
Reason 1:
It is UNHEALTHY! As many of you may know, Mcdonalds is NOT healthy. Therefore, This makes it unyummy in my tummy. According to www. Theodysseyonline. Com/10-reasons-you-shouldnt-eat-mcdonalds Mcdonalds can make you FAT of course, Fat is the opposite of what America needs. It has fat stuff, Sugar stuff, And all that stuff.

Reason 2:
It is Non-Vegan! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Ok, I know you guys don't like Vegans, And I don't like them either, But blah blah, Since it is non-vegan it is not yummy in my tummy. Heres why. According to the same article I used above, It says the fries are made from an oil that is flavored with meat extract! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! How dare Mcdonalds! Anyway, Also, There is Animal Cruelty blah blah.

Reason 3:
Low wages! ! ! ! According to https://listovative. Com/10-reasons-why-you-should-not-eat-food-at-mcdonalds/ there are LOW WAGES! That means workers don't get much money. That also means they are poor. If these workers are poor, That might mean they could live off of welfare. And when they do that, They are sucking up YOUR MONEY! ! ! How bad is that! Also, Before you ask "How does this affect taste and yummy-in-my-tumminess? " Well, Let me answer. If you think about it, When you make low pay and can't afford much things, You might feel sad, Right? Well, If the workers are sad, That might mean they don't want to go to work, But they have to go since they need money. When they make your order, They might not care what they put on there, Since they are sad and/or deppresed. They also might make it badly, And you know that affects yummy-in-my-tumminess. That will make you not like this fast food place.

Ok, Now I guess we WRAP IT UP

These are my reasons why Mcdonalds is not yummy in my tummy. I hope to see your response, Pro.

Debating_Horse

Pro

Mcdonalds is yummy in your tummy.

You may say "why"? Here are my reasons of why Mcdonalds is yummy in your tummy.

Claim 1:
It makes you happy. [1] When you eat Mcdonalds, The taste of the food is yummy, Therefore this is one reason why Mcdonalds is yummy in your tummy, It makes you happy.

Claim 2:
The fries are yummy. [2] With those goodness of the crispy golden fries (which have zero trans fat), When you eat the fries, They are yummy for your tummy.

Conclusion:

Mcdonalds is yummy in your tummy because of the taste of the food, But some are not yummy, Like fish sandwiches.

[1] http://www. Amyreesanderson. Com/blog/fact-a-mcdonalds-happy-meal-will-make-you-happy/#. W1O-7dJKgnk
[2] https://healthyaging. Net/books/fries-make-us-happy/
noobdebatr123

Con

"Claim 1:
It makes you happy. [1] When you eat Mcdonalds, The taste of the food is yummy, Therefore this is one reason why Mcdonalds is yummy in your tummy, It makes you happy. "

This is an interesting claim. While yes, I do agree sometimes the taste of McDonalds and other fast foods can be rather good, It can also make you fat. Let me ask you a question, Pro. Are you happy when you are fat? I wouldn't be. Sure. It is yummy in your tummy, But when your tummy is as big as a whale, Maybe it isn't the best. Being fat also can raise a number of health concerns. Like heart disease. And obesity is a problem in America. You don't want to increase that.

~~~

"Claim 2:
The fries are yummy. [2] With those goodness of the crispy golden fries (which have zero trans fat), When you eat the fries, They are yummy for your tummy. "

Another nice little claim. I bet this claim could correlate with the one up above. You say that it has zero trans fat. But! According to my trustworthy searching, I find out that it has 0. 1g FAT! ! How dare you! Even if it is. 1 above 0, It does not matter. Anyway, Kind of like I stated up above, These fries are NON-VEGAN! ! ! ! ! How dare Mcdonalds! If it is Non-vegan, And a vegan finds out it IS non vegan, they will freak out and go crazy! You don't want that! This might raise protests out in the streets, Full of neckbeard vegans! *shudders*.

Anyway, With that aside, I rest my case. My case being, MCDONALDS IS NOT YUMMY IN MY TUMMY! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I look forward to your debate.

Debating_Horse

Pro

Rebuttal 1: "Fat" argument.

You say McDonalds in not yummy in your tummy because it will make you fat? Nonsense! Of course you could be happy! [1] It is not about being fat, Its about it being tasty, That is what truly makes McDonalds yummy in your tummy. You can also choose what to eat that can be healthy for you too. [2]

Final Rebuttal: "Fries" argument.

I would wonder what source you could provide that would invalidate my claim for the fries having zero trans fat, But as for your further statements, The following is irrelevant.

Conclusion:

The (con) person's arguments were poor, Mcdonalds is yummy in his tummy because of the taste, Not health concerns, Fries being non-vegan, or the fear of being overweight.

Sources used

[1] https://www. Independent. Co. Uk/life-style/health-and-families/overweight-fat-obese-skinny-study-bmi-university-bristol-a8127381. Html

[2] https://www. Cosmopolitan. Com/uk/body/health/news/a46171/healthiest-thing-you-order-mcdonalds/
noobdebatr123

Con

"You say McDonalds in not yummy in your tummy because it will make you fat? Nonsense! Of course you could be happy! [1] It is not about being fat, Its about it being tasty, That is what truly makes McDonalds yummy in your tummy. You can also choose what to eat that can be healthy for you too. [2] "

Well, Actually, I did state that Yummy-in-my-tumminess meant it was healthy, Tastes good, And is available to all. But since you probably didn't know this, I will let that slide.

"I would wonder what source you could provide that would invalidate my claim for the fries having zero trans fat, But as for your further statements, The following is irrelevant. "

I used google. Apparently on the right of the screen it showed the Mcdonalds fries stuff. You can search up for yourself. Also, Like i stated above It kind of does have relevancy. But I guess it is irrelevant because you were talking about trans fats.

Next round Ill be stating more reasons Its not yummy in my tummy.
Debating_Horse

Pro

There are no more rounds, This is the final round, Round 3.

Now for my final rebuttals and final argument:

"I used google. "

You used google, But yet you did not cite the sources for your claims, From google.

" You can search up for yourself. "

Not how debates work my friend. Upon making a claim, One has to cite a source to support their claim.

Now I will address your previous argument. Yes you did state that by definition, Yummy in my tumminess meant "being healthy, Tasting good, And being available for all", Though in the previous round, I left a source which lead to article detailing the options for healthy food, Which had tasty flavors, And that were obviously available to all. Let me place it here once more:

• Hamburger

• Chicken nuggets
• Apple pie

These items are some choices available to all, Are tasty, And are healthy. [1]

So yes, McDonalds is yummy in your tummy, The reason is because of the taste, And again, It depends on what specific menu item is ordered, Some may not be healthy, And some can be healthy, While having great taste. The (con) person used only one source for one of his claims, While I did the opposite. This concludes the debate, And I did have quite a fun time for once in a while, Thank you for creating this debate, I hope you can find alternatives besides McDonalds that may make food yummy in your tummy.

The source I used in the previous round
[1]
https://www. Cosmopolitan. Com/uk/body/health/news/a46171/healthiest-thing-you-order-mcdonalds/
Posted by anc2006 2 years ago
anc2006
"I agree with pro"

Sorry, I mean Con
Posted by anc2006 2 years ago
anc2006
*category:politics*
Posted by anc2006 2 years ago
anc2006
I agree with pro because Mcdonalds is only yummy in the mouth.
Posted by itdobelikethat 3 years ago
itdobelikethat
yummy
Posted by Our_Boat_is_Right 3 years ago
Our_Boat_is_Right
McDonalds is yummy in my tummy. It is the best fast food. Chick-fil-a and in n out are OVERRATED. Burger Kings Fries are better, But McDonalds value double cheeseburgers are better. I like the condiments on it more than Burger King. Plus McDonalds cheese melts on the burger and its delicious, But BK slaps cold cheese on it and you have to eat cold cheese. McDonalds bacon is crispier and delicious, But BK is somewhat soggy. The only reason BK is close to Mickey D's is because they give out free coupons in the mail every month, And theirs about 20 of them.
Posted by Debating_Horse 3 years ago
Debating_Horse
I would say he and I were desperate, So I decided to accept his debate. I believe he still cannot agree that McDonald's is yummy in his tummy.
Posted by Our_Boat_is_Right 3 years ago
Our_Boat_is_Right
This is honestly one of the dumbest debates I've ever read but it was kinda funny so thank you!

It would be great if con cited a source for the 0. 1 trans fat value; I looked it up but everywhere I went it said 0g trans fat, Maybe because they rounded down. But if you could cite that very precise number of trans fat that would be amazing. Thanks.
Posted by Debating_Horse 3 years ago
Debating_Horse
You are welcome friend!
Posted by noobdebatr123 3 years ago
noobdebatr123
I'd like to thank Pro for such a great debate.
Posted by Debating_Horse 3 years ago
Debating_Horse
It may appear for some (or myself) that the links do not appear blue. Simply highlight the entire link, Copy and paste into the URL search bar, To see the articles used. Thank you.