Anna-Witmer
PIN3APPL3

Mean teacher

Anna-Witmer

Pro

so recently I got in trouble at school for yelling at the teacher but you see if she would of left me alone I would of been just fine you see I was upset about something that happened in gym class and was sitting on the couch with my friends but my teacher saw I was upset and asked me to move you see I was not about to move so my teacher told all my friends to move and they moved so I followed them and my teacher followed me and told my friends to move again and they moved and my teacher was yelling at me and I was yelling at and when I tried to get away she blocked me every step I took so she went and talked to the school concealer and they were talking so I moved back with my friends and we were peacefully working on our witting assignment so then class was over and she went over to talk to me and we went in one of my other teachers room with my other teacher and they wanted to know what I was upset about but what happened in gym was a bit embarrassing so I made up a fake story and they gave me punishments no lunch for a day and no gym for a day so I did those stuff and yesterday we were working on our writing paper again and we had to go in the hallway and my friend was like sit over here so sat there and she said hi Anna what are you working on I said betta fish because that was the topic of my story and my teacher came running out saying Anna thats enough your done so I went back in the class room without complaining so I don't get in trouble and the rest of the day was good but today my friend needed someone to read over her paper and I was almost done so I printed my paper and she asked me if I was done and I said yes and then the teacher came running out saying Anna you are not working with Vanessa and I was sick of her so I yelled back and then she said read over with someone else and I am picking them but I didn't want to work with a random person so I just said I will do some more editing and she said no someone will read over your paper so I insisted on editing so she ran over to the other teacher from the first problem day and she came out saying no lunch tomorrow and then class was over and the rest of the day was good which is were I am know witting out my problems.
PIN3APPL3

Con

Wait so i'm confused, What does this have to do with a debate?
Anna-Witmer

Pro

Anna-Witmer forfeited this round.
PIN3APPL3

Con

PIN3APPL3 forfeited this round.
Anna-Witmer

Pro

Anna-Witmer forfeited this round.
PIN3APPL3

Con

PIN3APPL3 forfeited this round.