anc2006
Mao_Zedongs_Son

Memes has value

Started: 8/7/2019 Category: Funny
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Post Voting Period

anc2006

Pro

You start, , , .
Mao_Zedongs_Son

Con

As one of my favorite memers said "hippty hoppity, Women are property"
anc2006

Pro

2 points:

1. "hippty hoppity, Women are property" isn't a meme.

Not everything is a meme, Even if it is been said for an actual memer. For, Even if you classify "E" and "F" as memes, You don't classify "The" as a meme, Even if it has been said by every human on earth that possibly speaks fluent english, Camera or off-camera.

And oh, Let me give the definition of such word.

meme
/mēm/
Learn to pronounce
noun
an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, Especially imitation.
a humorous image, Video, Piece of text, Etc. , That is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by Internet users.

As I said, Because "women are property" is offensive to half of the population, It wouldn't be an actual meme consider memes are basically something all people find funny. What about an offensive sentence? Even if it is posted on reddit or 4chan as a meme-based file it will die off so quickly that it wouldn't even be one, Or at least one known by the world.

And if your favorite memer said that, Then you'd stay away from him.

2. Memes are crucial to the humanity

If you are too lazy to read the definition, Do it anyways. Memes are one of the most important and crucial forms of entertainment of our lives. Memes are short and sweet, Meaning you can get the joke with one sweep of eye and not like if you'd need 3 minutes on your phone to finish the paragraph. Memes are relatable, Meaning the world will understand it without further understanding, Consider many of them are picked from everyday life.

And even if memes isn't important, It would still hold value. For example, Who uses 1200s wares? No one probably. Does it worth much? Yes. Even if the memes died off and is a past it'd still hold value.
Mao_Zedongs_Son

Con

hippity hoppity, Women are property is pretty humorous
anc2006

Pro

"hippity hoppity, Women are property is pretty humorous"

First, You are a sexist person.

Second, You don't consider http://pun. Me/pages/funny-old-lady-joke. Jpg a meme, Don't you. Memes are relatable jokes while that isn't even relatable. It will die off in a week's time.
Mao_Zedongs_Son

Con

bruh i thought this was just a light hearted debate, I think memes have value and im here to share some of my favorite memes and to be a meme
anc2006

Pro

"bruh i thought this was just a light hearted debate, I think memes have value and im here to share some of my favorite memes and to be a meme"

Look, YOUR STAND IS THAT MEMES DOESN'T HOLD VALUE. This drastic change of the main debate topic is definitely not fine.
Mao_Zedongs_Son

Con

memes are for 5 year olds that don't have parents and need a sense of security
Posted by cinderella08 1 week ago
cinderella08
No Bears

For 21 Years

So funny Meme
Posted by anc2006 1 month ago
anc2006
I am pro because i have more evidence on the pro side. I can take both if you started it.
Posted by Mao_Zedongs_Son 1 month ago
Mao_Zedongs_Son
shouldn't you be on the con side?
Posted by Mao_Zedongs_Son 1 month ago
Mao_Zedongs_Son
you just said "I started this and this is not for light hearts, Periodt. " any way i think, Memes have value because they are kind of like propaganda posters and political cartoons, They have a absurd and radical view on a topic ranging from political to pop culture.
Posted by anc2006 1 month ago
anc2006
Yes, I am saying this to a frikin joke.

My argument if i were you is to state how memes wastes time and how entertainment is a mere waste of time. And believe, No matter how controversial is it it has evidence to back up.

and for a 86 year old communist, I believe you'd understand.
Posted by Mao_Zedongs_Son 1 month ago
Mao_Zedongs_Son
this debate is a matter of opinion and not facts, So there really is no evidence involved.
Posted by Mao_Zedongs_Son 1 month ago
Mao_Zedongs_Son
whats your argument then?
Posted by Mao_Zedongs_Son 1 month ago
Mao_Zedongs_Son
yes, I hope you know how to take a joke because everything im saying is a joke, And idk how i got banned on debateart. I simply stated that feminism is teaching people the wrong ideology
Posted by anc2006 1 month ago
anc2006
Look, I have evidence for that memes hold no value. This debate is not for jerks like you. It is for wise people like zapshe.
Posted by anc2006 1 month ago
anc2006
I know. You are one. That is also why you're banned in Dart.