Anonymous
TexHooper

Mexicans Should be Sent to Prison

TexHooper has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Pro

Okay. Mexicans should be sent to prison, because just like blacks, they are violent and they bring drugs to places, especially America.

Mexicans often have many kids, like 6 to 10. With that many kids, there's more violence, more overpopulation and global warming, and a great chance of the world having another evil Hitler or Nero. Thus if all Mexicans are sent to prison, there will be no such violence or environmental problems on Earth, or at least not in the United States.
TexHooper

Con

Hello, I would like to first ask if this is a joke: if it is please tell me for I will leave the debate.
This argument is in no way correct. Your argument is based on stereotypes, and describing a racial group in such a way can be very racist.

Pro

Well yes. Black people have indeed caused a lot of trouble for society.

Black people are nothing but a bad influence on the world.

Here are the facts about black people that we must seriously consider:

1 in every 3 black men will end up in prison.

Many black families on being headed by single mothers making barely more than minimum wage. Those families often have kids and youngsters who get in trouble with the law.

Many violence in public schools, especially in downtown and big metropolises, are inflicted by black students.

Furthermore, there have been many incidents where white people were attacked, targeted, and assaulted by black people.

If we completely segregate neighborhoods and cities into black people and non-black people, it is downright racist and cruel towards black people. The only way to prevent black violence from occurring, or at least to minimize it as much as we can, is to have and enforce a strict limit of one black/African family per neighborhood.

Please think carefully about it: once there is already one black family in every neighborhood, what can we do with the remaining black families? We cannot put them in ghettos, because that would be very racist and reverting back to the 1950s and 1960s. Nor can we kill them because that is simply immoral. (I mean, isn't that what Hitler would do?) Instead, the best solution is to throw them in prison, and then let them out of prison once there is a neighborhood with no black family living in it.

Furthermore, if we put black families to prison, we will put them under control. (I think we must segregate prisons by race too.) No offense and not at all being racist, their dark skin absorbs too much sunlight, reducing the total amount of sunlight white people can harvest. And beyond that, throwing them in prison is a solution to overpopulation, because the world will be less crowded. You see what I am saying here?

Now you might be thinking that it's racist and cruel, but it's not. Just read on.

No, I am not being racist. It's true. How would you like to be assaulted by black people or a gang. You said that you are not a black person. Non-black people are vulnerable targets to black people. Since no people want to be assaulted by black people, but we cannot totally segregate the world based on race or skin color, the best way to combat black violence is to limit each neighborhood to one black family. If we throw remaining black families in prison, we are also combating overpopulation so they won't be crowding up the Earth.

Now I want to here a convincing argument from you.
Posted by LiberalBurner 3 years ago
LiberalBurner
can I join this religon
Posted by Galgez 3 years ago
Galgez
first things first, you don't make any sense saying "Mexicans" should be arrested, one gets arrested when he/she breaks the law of a certain country/city and that too with proper evidence to back it up. "Mexicans" is a general term describing a group of people, so did they all commit the crimes you are talking about?
another thing, you were associating having a number of kids to crimes, overpopulation and even global warning, to make it simple, children are gifts from God, and its a responsibility to earthly parents to raise them well. A mother of seven can bring up her children pretty well compared to a mother of two.
And your request for Mexicans to be sent to prison so as the world to overcome violence is rather childish,
there are Mexicans who are successful enough and even are contributing more to the America you are talking about.
As for Blacks, let me not add more on that, your arguments was on Mexicans you should have sticked to that.
Thankyou
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
we also need a limit of one mexican family per neighborhood
Posted by PeopleAreDumb1234 3 years ago
PeopleAreDumb1234
please tell me this is a joke
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
replace the word "black" with "mexican" in my 2nd argument
Posted by Joshfour 3 years ago
Joshfour
Wow, I'm all for deporting illegals, but this is just too far. And I'm pretty sure in a different debate, you said that blacks shouldn't have children. Oh yeah, you're also communist. Are you sure you're not a troll?
Posted by Nd2400 3 years ago
Nd2400
So, i guess we should lock up whites too. Because there do the same thing. You a complete idiot...... No logic from you none...
Posted by Debating_Horse 3 years ago
Debating_Horse
You're another chance of a Hitler. Jesus Christ how do people befriend this moron?