Hezikiah
Joker2346

Mike Pompeo is Trump's kind of guy

Reasons for your voting decision - Required
The Voting Period Ends In
Updated: 6 days ago Status: Voting Period

Hezikiah

Pro

Pompeo is a lowlife with zero morality and integrity

The only reason Trump fired Rex Tillerson. He is a decent human being
Joker2346

Con

I'm going to begin with saying that what you said wasn't an argument, To an extent I don't necessarily disagree with you but all you did was insult Pompeo without giving an argument nor evidence. I understand that what I'm posted right now isn't an argument either but you have to give one for me to counter, It up to you to prove your point and not for me to prove how your point is wrong.

As of right now I'm assuming you're referring to how Mike Pompeo has dealt the Covid-19 situation and what he has said. For the large part his attacks on China has based on facts, China did in fact know about the human to human transmission weeks before they announced it to the world. Understand that I'm blaming neither China or Pompeo, Any government would try to cover up a virus like this, Personally I believe that China's plan was to resolve the coronavirus on their own but the situation got out of hand, If they didn't try to cover the virus up, Panic caused would've consumed their country along with possibly permanent damage to it's economy. So yes Pompeo has spoken out of line and at times has made his arguments seem personal against china but he has never truly lied, All his statements and remarks were based on facts or at least facts at the time. Also, Trump advised with Pompeo and Pence had one of the earliest reactions to the Covid-19 situation, They pretty much sealed the borders before any other country did. At the time, The democrats and liberals were still calling Trump, Pence and Pompeo idiots for overestimating the virus and were too calling it the flu. I'm not going to defend Trump all the way because he has said a lot of things wrong but do understand that the democrats have not done any better and will not do any better.

If you want to go a second round, I recommend providing an example of a statement or remark given by Pompeo
Hezikiah

Pro

". I understand that what I'm posted right now isn't an argument either but you have to give one for me to counter, "

I use my eyes and ears.

There is a reason Pompeo is currently under investigatin
Joker2346

Con

At this point in time I'm starting to understand you're just a child trying to understand politics. You have to state an argument, Not make personal insults like the liberal trash you are. See? I just used a personal insult, It doesn't help anyone so do please post an actual argument or at least give me a statement Pompeo has made that can neither by justified or defended.
Hezikiah

Pro

"At this point in time I'm starting to understand you're just a child trying to understand politics. "

I understand. Now you are into BS. Since you lack the brainpower to debate, Bother someone else.
Joker2346

Con

Since you never posted an actual argument you're basically surrendering and letting me win, I mean I'm thankful, But try not to waste peoples time anymore
Posted by Hezikiah 6 days ago
Hezikiah
The Joker Is Wild!