FanboyMctroll
CyberneticHacker

Minecraft is for retards

CyberneticHacker has forfeited round #3.
Started: 3/1/2018 Category: Games
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

FanboyMctroll

Pro

Minecraft is only awesome if you are a 12 year old kid in your Green Lantern pyjamas and enjoy playing pixelated graphic simpleton games made for people with downs syndrome

Who in todays world would want to play some lame game like that when you have awesome games like Call of Duty, GTA V, Destiny and Battlefield

Minecraft is for degenerates
CyberneticHacker

Con

Minecraft is not for retards. It is just like any other game, but more. You can create stuff, destroy stuff, play with other people, install mods, etc. In Minecraft, you can create magnificent creations, 200 block tall castles, huge villages, realistic cities, and much more. And if cheating is not your thing, you could be a troll, blow up stuff, create traps, etc. You could also play alone, making through the first night in a tree house. There are also many goals and achievements in the game. So in the end, Minecraft is not for retards, but instead is a multi-function game that allows anyone to do anything.
FanboyMctroll

Pro

I would like to thank my opponent in taking the time to have this debate, so I will get right to it.

Minecraft as my opponent states is for building creations, ok so it's like playing LEGO which little kids play and also people with downs syndrome at the local group homes to keep them occupied. The IQ level for playing Minecraft is around 80, which is retard level. There is nothing challenging or complicated about minecraft, it's a mind exercise for the dumb.

The graphics are absolutely atrocious compared to games like Call of Duty or Destiny, or Uncharted and the script is written for children and retards, with it's E rating. Anything more complicated or mature could not be played by children or retards as it would be too complex for them.

Minecraft might as well be monopoly on-line. A family oriented game with no skill or intelligence required, the level of sophistication of this game is at retard level. Therefore I stick by my original statement and I would like to see some evidence from my opponent showing otherwise as I will be presenting a large volume of evidence to substantiate my debate argument in round 3.

fanboy out (mic drop)
CyberneticHacker

Con

Hello again, and I like the "mic drop". But I have a few problems with what my opponent said. First, he said that Minecraft's graphics are crap. But ts how the game is designed, people like the "no curve" of Minecraft. If you don't like it, it doesn't mean it's crap. Many other people like the graphics.

Secondly, my opponent stated that the IQ level of playing Minecraft is around 80. Well then explain how people can build working computers (https://www.cnet.com...) if they are retards. And even if Minecraft has the most retarded people playing it, you can find retards in almost every other game out there.

Lastly, my opponent said that Minecraft doesn't have any skill required. But that's how the game is designed. You can't just say: "This game is easy, so it HAS to be for retards!" And besides, you can change the game's skill level by playing on hardcore, adding extensions/mods, and more.

Now I will get into the final thing I want to talk about. How Minecraft is a creating game. My opponent said that Minecraft is for 12-year-old people with down syndrome that want to build. But you can go crazy with your builds like this Minecraft is a Minecraft (https://www.gamesradar.com...). You could also build hundreds of block tall structures. And like I said earlier, if you don't want to create, you can destroy, or survive, etc.
FanboyMctroll

Pro

To my opponents first point about not everyone liking Minecraft because of the no curve. That is precisely why this game is for retards. Most games have a difficulty curve and a challenge for serious gamers, gaming is all about challenges. Minecraft can be considered a learning tool in problem solving such as Leap Frog educational games, or graphic type learn to read type games. Minecraft therefore is great for people with autism, learning disabilities and retards.

Minecraft is no different than a Lego or jigsaw puzzle game, there is no real challenge in this game, there is no difficulty and the game is most popular with the pre teen group of people and retards.

The whole object of the game is to build, this is no different than making a tower in Bjenga or dropping blocks in Tetris, there is absolutely no skill required in this game and it's more of an art project than a game

Here are 10 reasons why Minecraft sucks and is for retards

https://www.thetoptens.com...
https://theconcourse.deadspin.com...

This evidence clearly shows that Minecraft with it's 1980's pixalated graphics is only enjoyed by autistic people and retards!!

Case closed, apology accepted (mic drop)
Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 years ago
FanboyMctroll
and I win this debate, CASE CLOSED, MINECRAFT IS FOR RETARDS!!