PyromanGaming
Tacodude7729

Minecraft is the greatest game in the world!

PyromanGaming has forfeited round #2.
Started: 3/9/2018 Category: Games

PyromanGaming

Pro

I will be debating that Minecraft is the greatest game in the world. I am very passionate about this topic and i want to end this debate for myself. Feel free to argue what you believe is the greatest game in the world, and good luck!
Tacodude7729

Con

The argument that any single game in the world is absolute bs. I, like about a billion games more than I do Minecraft, however, I would never say that any of those games are the worlds best, in fact, I would never say anything is the worlds best unless I personally have tried every single one of them. And unless you or I can say you have tried every game in the world, no conclusion can ever be reached by this debate.
Posted by PyromanGaming 9 months ago
PyromanGaming
To wannabepheonix: This is not a troll. I am just very passionate about this game and if you are to listen to the arguments which i will post soon, i will explain my reasoning.
To fanboymctroll: Minecraft is not for 12 year olds though i am 13. I don't understand why you believe this. If you are to give me evidence for this claim i would be happy to talk to you about this issue, but based on the evidence you have given me (none), i cannot say that your claim is valid
Posted by WannaBePhoenix 9 months ago
WannaBePhoenix
This is a troll. I'm sad that someone fell for the temptation to prove either a little kid or an ignorant teenager wrong.
Posted by HEROBRIAN 9 months ago
HEROBRIAN
i personally think Minecraft is a good game. people say its bad graphics, but dude! that is what is sposted to be! pixilated.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 9 months ago
FanboyMctroll
Minecraft is only awesome if you are a 12 year old kid in your Green Lantern pyjamas and enjoy playing pixelated graphic simpleton games made for people with downs syndrome

Who in todays world would want to play some lame game like that when you have awesome games like Call of Duty, GTA V, Destiny and Battlefield

Minecraft is for degenerates