The_Antagonist
kyleniel

Misanthropy

The_Antagonist has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

The_Antagonist

Pro

Misanthropy, Yes, The hate on humankind. Well I've been through a lot of talks about this, such as "If you hate humans, how come you dont hate yourself?" Yeah, so stereotypical. That's actually that. I hate myself. Eitherway this is to decide whether you'd want to hate everyone else or be with these unfulfilling sprites of false justice. After all, we humans caused every single fucked up thing in this whole damn world. We what? We steal, kill, and start wars on each other. We destroy nature and we also praise money, There are also all types of inequality in a way that you wont ever get finished just by talking about all of it. And yeah, what else? Because of this thick, rich brains of us, everything just fell to a despairful place. Everything. Thanks for anyone who would like to debate with me. This is my first time to debate here but I promise I'll try my best to entertain you sheeple.
kyleniel

Con

Well, your argument for hating humanity is that Humanity is responsible for all bad things. This is an unjustified generalization as it fails to account for the good humanity has done.
The_Antagonist

Pro

If you're talking about the good humanity has done, then what? What are those really? Technological advancement? Yeah how could that contribute to our morality? Evolution of our culture? What exactly is it's contribution for the "goodness" of our brains and existence? Yeah, It is true that not all humans are this and not all humans are that. But if you think very well about it, I could say well that it could always be all of us! A good example of this is how we affected Earth for the past few millenia and how the unbalance in the system is created. We, humans, just like ants, teamed up on each other for survival, that's one point. It is noted that all existence are to balance things out. We are supposed to live like how our body dictates it, over the years we are fed up by the certain statement that "We are the pinnacle of evolution." Which is outright wrong. Considering our bodies, don't you think there should be something that would prey on us? Like some bigger predator that would prey on its prey? Because that is what it should've been from the start! Let's try to take something from the Bible this time, If we hadn't ate the "fruit of knowledge" we couldn't have sinned! Even if you don't believe in the Bible, It could apply to reality, since it is because of our mind that's causing every single negative human activity. That's why there is deadly diseases, to balance things out, That is why there is Cholera, Cancer, In our nature you won't see things like cure or any type if healing. Because these diseases are absolutely important for the balance of the population. We are compared to ants, if not worse. Choosing to love yourself for who you are could be "good", but is it really going to help?
kyleniel

Con

It could also be that we are good. We have made sure that disease is less common, we have made a culture that is advanced in our existence. We have the ability to rewrite ourselves in our grasp. We have actually started to reverse the effects of climate change. We can also bring species back from extinction. We are closer to a global society than ever. We will continue to improve ourselves and others.
Posted by The_Antagonist 3 years ago
The_Antagonist
"without" in my first comment sorry.
Posted by The_Antagonist 3 years ago
The_Antagonist
Also i have problems with the site connection so everytime I check it doesn't show me anything updated. And then when I finally fixed the problem my time is up, So it is forfeited. Really sorry.
Posted by The_Antagonist 3 years ago
The_Antagonist
That type of inequality. The part where lazy and hard-workers thrive. That doesn't really exist in nature. We have the ability to change. That's also what's so dangerous about us. Class is order? How is that? Do you mean that corrupt aristocrats are in order and unknowing slaves are in order? That it is natural? That it is "PEACEFUL"? Do you think that whores and sex-loving rich people are in "PEACE" and "ORDER" because they belong to the class? Yeah. Sometimes. There is just people who aren't going anywhere being hard-working. And some people are becoming tycoons with almost doing anything. If you're going to say it's because "They're not working hard enough". That is just fallacy.
Posted by Im_Intelligent 3 years ago
Im_Intelligent
Morality and concepts like right and wrong are subjective.

So when you talk about the bad humanity has done, its only bad in humanity's subjective world view of what constitutes a wrong.
Posted by What50 3 years ago
What50
I think what Masterful is getting at, is that inequality is important, kinda like natural selection for us Humans. Yes, some are born in the bottom, but you are forgetting that many of them, climb their way out of the bottom to middle class, upper class, and even the top. You make an argument called the inequality of knowledge fair enough. However I argue is what separates them is not knowledge, but a plethora of things such as finance, motivation, experience and so much more. Humans are indeed animals, but we are more than that, we have the ability to change. Now you make a final argument saying that peace is useless, what Masterful is saying is that why should everyone be equal if there are lazy people in a hard working society. He never made a claim that peace is useless. The reason why people aren't fighting for their class is order, and order essentially creates peace. If a society that we live in requires you to do hard work, it's logical to assume that to keep the mantra of hard work will get you far, there needs to be people to punish the ones who aren't doing that from either a law standpoint or a class standpoint.
Posted by The_Antagonist 3 years ago
The_Antagonist
Also, wow I never thought people could get interested. Oh well.
Posted by The_Antagonist 3 years ago
The_Antagonist
If we could have acted the way our nature taught us too and not by what our selves taught us too. Just like animals, there would even be no such thing as society and lazyness.
Posted by The_Antagonist 3 years ago
The_Antagonist
First off, Not all humans who are at the bottom of the pile were considered lazy, Some are just born like that, and even if there were humans who are lazy, It's another part of us that is to be considered a sin. The sin of sloth to be precise. If society chooses to reward people or not. Why could there be lazy people and why could there be hard workers, you say it's because if inequality, I say it's because of our one distinct feature. Knowledge. Sure, I know you would say "There is inequality in knowledge too", I'm not going to say you were wrong, It is actually what I want to say! It is because of knowledge! Knowledge is neither characterized by either good or bad, It depends on the person, that's why we are varied. That is why there were different types of humans! That's why you say I couldn't generalize! If you say this inequality is needed, Then it could also mean there is no chance of peace anymore. You were saying peace has no value anymore in terms of our society.
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
Inequality does exist, certainly in a class sense. That should only bother you if you're at the bottom of the pile, as you wouldn't understand the level of dedication and hard work people put into leading successful lives.
Inequality should exist. It's a way of rewarding those that work hard and punishing those that decide to be lazy.
If there is two things any successful society needs, it's competition and innovation. Certainly lazy people do not contribute to innovation nor are they competitive, so give me one reason why they should be equal in a society that values hard work?
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
Is it not a fallacy to judge the human race based on the actions of some?

It would be the same as saying every German is bad because they had one political party that killed some Jews.