Miscellaneous Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should vampires exist in real life (if it were possible)?

dinolover4242
themasterdebater_101

Vampires should not exist in real life (if it were possible to make them rea) for many reasons. Vampires are said to be pure evil blood-drinking immortal creatures of the night, Living forever without a soul (according to most sources, Even though the soul part is most likely fictional). Being an immortal being would get boring too, Especially if you're watching the world change drastically over time. Vampires, According to some fiction, Could live forever even without drinking blood, So why do...

Voting Period
8 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

God is real

wesley8x
DrSpy

God is real, Please leave an argument...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

I can write back to my opponent in 72 hours after his talk or less

Jessicalovesdebate
fieryhandsofjustice

Easy to win and no matter what you say I do not forfeit, Say you are better than me or that I think that you win....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Girls and Boys are Equal

Starr_Butterfly_Starfire
WisdomOfAges

People just love to state boys are better than girls. Well i'm here to tell you otherwise. I Love eqaullity and positivity but so many people try to ruin it. I'm here to make them understand We Women want our equallity. "Before god, We are all eqauly wise, And eqaully foolish. " Albert Einstein once said. Remember it, Because this compeditor doesn't stop until her fight is won....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Peta is bad

DeletedUser
eyecu

My opponent go first. No delay....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Involuntary Rehab, For hard drugs and related dangerous behavior.

Leaning
punchanazi

Well, I suppose this debate shall be for the arguing 'for, Or 'against, Court mandated involuntary rehab for hard drugs. Meth, Heroin, Other. Even alcohol if there is a clear history/psych evaluation of addiction or violent behavior, Spouse beating, Driving under the influence, Danger to others. Better than putting them in prison, It seems to me. Perhaps later, Allowing caseworkers, Ankle bracelets, Urine testing out of home rather than confinement to facility. Main points though,...

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

DDO needs to die

PikaChupacabra
anc2006

I prefer the debateart method, So I will not argue in the first round, As I don't know who my opponent is yet....

Debating Period
10 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

As pets, Cats are better than dogs.

DrSpy
Manoranjansahoo

Pets are great. We love them, They love us. I argue that domestic cats are better than domestic dogs as pets. I will allow the acceptor to open with their arguments. They will get first and last say....

4 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Plastic bags should be banned

vanu29
DrSpy

1. Non reusable: Plastic bottles should be banned because most of them are only for one time use, That causes a lot of pollution because plastic is one of the materials that takes the longest to degrade. 2. Wildlife damage: People most of the time do not take care about how they dispose their trash, Especially plastic. Sometimes they only leave their their plastic backs on the street, Without worrying about animals such as turtles or whales which just "eat" that plastic that ends in the sea....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

This website is broken

anc2006
GreenScreen

No! Not at all. This website may have a few issues but it is far from broken. Define Broken: 1)having been fractured or damaged and no longer in one piece or working order. 2)(of a person) having given up all hope; despairing. So in conclusion, This website is not "broken", Not until its most basic function: debating is completely obstructed and terminated. All the issues presented in this site: 1) No moderators 2) Too many ads 3) Can't vote. Which one makes this site broke...

3 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago