Miscellaneous Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

where can i buy counterfeit currencies

johnsonzeber

We are the best and Unique producer of HIGH QUALITY Undetectable counterfeit Banknotes....

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Landmark Developments

landmark20

Landmark Developments has become a leading company in the real estate industry since 2017. Our corporate Mission is "to keep making homes" with affordable prices, Carefully listening to the customers" views and responding to their need & desires, Transparency and credibility in dealing with the external community https://landmarkdevelopments. Net...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

The Supersexualities are valid sexualities

Niqqerman
12yearoldkid

It is perfectly valid. Super Straight, Super Bisexual, Super Lesbian, And Super Gay are real sexualities. You may or may not agree with them, But they are real. People make them out as some kind of "far-right troll" or something "bigoted" but they are unironically real. Personally, I am super straight but I recognize the other 3 as valid sexualities. Biology definitely plays a role in how we see people, Especially when it comes to how we see them sexually. XX chromosomes and XY chromosomes d...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

DDO can go big if it adds option of video debating

neeraj9107

My case is simple First I'll prove why video is better than text Then - How DART can go big through video format video is better than text- 1. More Immersive Experience 2. Videos Are Less Likely to Get Skipped or Ignored 3. Gets Higher Click Rates Over a Text 4. Better at Communicating Tone and Personality DDO can go big in through video format- 1. Debate in text format doesn't appeal to people especially the younger generation 2. DDO can create YouTube shorts, Insta reels, TikTok...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

US law code. . . Old Testament style

TrafficCone

. . . As would be likely written by a psychotic Marxist:|And God spake the word of the covenant, Saying: I am the LORD, Who hath delivered thou from the children of Russia, And hath overthrown Sodom and Hiroshima for their iniquities. "Mournful be the hand that wrongly touches a woman, For, To stone shall it turn, And he who grabbeth shall be utterly destroyed. . "Sorrowful be the head that looketh sideways at a minority, For, He who stares shall be brought...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

The Harry Potter Canon Pairings Should Not Be Considered One of the Best Romances in Literature

Charknado17
joewhoisalsourmomma

I keep seeing on Reddit and other social media types that the couples we get in the Harry Potter books are some of the best in literature. No canon pairing in Harry Potter should be considered the "best" anywhere. Number 1, Romance is not an important plot point in the majority of the storylines. There's very little romance at all in the books. Secondly, There are very little scenes where there is romance. With Harry and Ginny, They share two kisses in total and the rest of their scenes are off...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

you are mom spaghetti o

IhaveBadTakes
Controversialtopics

spaghetti o's deeewoo bepp goo adhu wum jus hyunt dfurn jung...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

What is cuter: Guinea Pig or Hamster?

RiddleMeThis1988
duckyrcurry

This is a question that I have long pondered and I began wondering what other people's opinions were in regards to the question of which pet is cuter? Guinea pig or hamster? What is your opinion and why?...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

Does Coworking space provide better networking opportunity

Stylework

Coworking spaces are more than just a membership plan for all. You don"t only work in a shared office; you develop professionally. There are a variety of reasons why networking is advantageous to your company. It assists you in obtaining referrals, Connecting you with mentors and investors, And improving your pitching abilities, Among other things. Visit www. Stylework. City for more information....

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

Broly (Fully Trained and able to remain mentally intact with his power) vs Jiren

FlipNip69
DeletedUser

Okay. I am not gonna read an extremely long essay about this. Just throw out some points and I will throw mine. So keep responses short. . . This is about Broly vs Jiren but if Broly has alot more control. Jiren has all of his training and has full power. Broly has been fully trained and taught how to control his power, And is now able to remain mentally stable in Legendary Super Saiyan (LSSJ). So he can continue adapting more and more as he gets more powerful. NOW. . . Here is...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Months Ago