Miscellaneous Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

why I am ignorant to this debate

ComradeAlexander
zayugh

The kind gentleman above felt it necessary it would appear to insult my ability to debate Donald Trumps political stance, Making the claim that I was ignorant to this subject, I would like him to explain exactly what makes me unqualified to debate the subject when the topic is simply a matter of objective opinion supported by hard evidence which I interpreted....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

So Block19 can vote

Our_Boat_is_Right
Block19

To confirm your third debate so you can vote...

4 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

For zhaod to get voting priveleges

Our_Boat_is_Right
zhaod1

so zhaod can vote...

0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

So Block19 can debate

Our_Boat_is_Right
Block19

for Block19 no voting please...

2 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

This is so zhaod can debate

Our_Boat_is_Right
zhaod1

This is a debate to confirm zhaod1's account....

Voting Period
15 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Eating Animals is not Wrong

PointProven
XENOPOP

I don't think there is anything immoral about eating animals. Please feel free to change my mind....

Debating Period
19 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

if you only have ten dollars and you spend it all, You have no more money left.

andrewz61
vi_spex

If you have 10 dollars and you spend it all you obviously do not have any money left at that time period....

4 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Drugs should be illegal

andrewz61
AumOne

Drugs are the number one cause of death and many people suffer because of their addiction to them. Without them, We as a whole in the world can focus on more important things....

Voting Period
7 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Class assignment.

Masterful
tellytiger

Imagine if you could re-do school but with your current intelligence. Not only would the work you produce blow the teachers mind, But you could have a little bit of fun. The assignment here is simple, Imagine you're back in class and have been asked to write a piece of fiction. Attempt to amaze the teacher and your class mates. [1] As is custom in school, The first round will be planing. Where you layout potential settings, Character and narratives. [2] The second round will be dedicated t...

2 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Modern Feminism is utterly useless!

ChaoticShepherd
asta

I'll argue that modern feminism is utterly useless in today's day and age. You'll argue otherwise! Round 1 = Acceptance only Round 2 = Opening arguments/Rebuttals Round 3 = Rebuttals only and closing statements (no new args)...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago