SperoXVII
DabMaster420

Modern Feminism Actually Works

SperoXVII has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

SperoXVII

Con

I'm going to be con for this debate
First round is acceptance
DabMaster420

Pro

Now let's see here. On the topic of Feminism. Why go con against this? There is ALOT of proof to support the fact that Feminism works and is still alive.....

Joke:
What's the difference between a Feminist and a gun?

ANSWER: A gun only has one trigger.
Posted by hgfjeiwedfjvn 3 years ago
hgfjeiwedfjvn
hey women_are_big_gay, so um your comment is the gayest thing I've seen in my life before hun. To start, since we're all humans here, id like to state a few things about your existence. Ok so, how are you here? I think it was because you came out of a vagina hunny, and who do you think is the monarch of over 15 countries? a woman, AND who do you think cured thousands of people in the war? woman, sweetheart and how do you think you were born? because of a woman. Saying that women are a waste of space and oxygen is ridiculous, considering if women didn't exist they're would be no men. so I suggest hun that you think about what you say before you actually say it because really you look like an idiot thinking women are a waste of air, because really luv, women created you and every man to be. so shut up, and except the fact that women are not a waste of f-ing space, because you came out of ones vagina hunny.
Posted by women_are_big_gay 3 years ago
women_are_big_gay
feminism is gay, we dont need it to thrive. KILL ALL WOMEN we dont need them. those mfers are taking the mens oxygen