spikejaden
Hidiepi

Most deadly SCP

spikejaden has forfeited round #3.
Started: 1/14/2020 Category: Games
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

spikejaden

Pro

To be honest, The most deadly in my opinion would be SCP-096. You see its face, You are confirmed dead. 99% Kill Ratio.

(Side note: The most infectious is SCP-008, One of my favorites)
Hidiepi

Con

For me, SCP-001 would be the most dangerous because if you enter within a 1km radius of 001 you are obliterated instantly by 001-2, It could also be SCP-343 because he's nicknamed god but i don't know very much about 343. SCP-096 kills anything that has seen it, But the only way for it to kill anyone is if it were to escape.
spikejaden

Pro

SCP-096 breaches containment 100% of the time. The only thing it couldn't kill was the Hard-To-Kill-Reptile. Otherwise, Nothing else could survive. SCP-001 isn't exactly immortal I believe, Although 096 is.
Hidiepi

Con

SCP-682 (The hard to kill reptile) was heavily injured by SCP-001 in fact was injured so badly that SCP-682 passed out. Also when SCP-096 broke containment the class rating would be XK level when for SCP-001 is would be a end of the world scenario. SCP-001 is suspected to be Uriel which is one of the four arc angel but 682 which is suspected to from the garden of Eden said you are not Uriel the garden of Eden is far west from here you imposter.

side note:The garden of Eden is guarded by Uriel
Posted by Js.Kight 1 week ago
Js.Kight
OK, This is a summary of what I tried to say in my last two comments since I obviously suck at typing. So SCP-343 (god) is a safe SCP. Then I said that "I know you stated that you know little of SCP-343 I just wanted to put it out there. " by that I meant I knew that CON had little idea of SCP-343.

sorry for the inconvenience. :)
Posted by Js.Kight 1 week ago
Js.Kight
sorry I meant to refer to con not know much about SCP-343
Posted by Js.Kight 1 week ago
Js.Kight
not to be that party pooper or something but SCP-343 (god) is one of the safe SCP. I know you stated that you know little of SCP-343 I just wanted to put it out there.