IamDebato
CatholicLibertarian

Music in Schools

IamDebato has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

IamDebato

Pro

Have you guys ever wondered why kids in 7th grade down don"t get to listen to music. Well, I went around asking all of my old teachers and they gave the least legit answer ever. They said its because they would listen to "Little Einsteins" Theme song on. I want your guys feed back on this plz. Also try to convince me to agree with them.
CatholicLibertarian

Con

The argument for banning music in school is that its a distraction to the learning environment. If you'll listing to music your not paying attention, and are less focused on your work. This is up for debate and studies go both ways but teachers vary in their enforcement of that rule based on their teaching style. Those who care more tend to enforce during lectures and not in work unless that individual has had problems previously. Those who are in it for a pay check yet the kid be stupid if they desire.