Music Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

radio station

starktony191919

97. 5 is obviously better because 96. 3 only has 3 songs before 13 ccommertials they go commercial free for an our but then they do commercials aal at one time while on 97. 5 they have 8 songs before 3 ads i think that 96. 3 is just greedy for money...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Music is ruined by lyrics

Pineberry12
Marxist_Extension

I am not extremely passionate on the topic, But I would like to have a discussion on why or how the lyrics of a song don't depreciate the value of a piece of music. Also including the voice/sound behind the lyrics- as a factor of why its nearly impossible to find a great song that has good and somewhat 'original' instrumentals, Great vocals, And somehow 'great' lyrics. The purpose is to view opposing opinions to which think that the lyrics/voice don't play a key factor in making a great song....

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Old Town Road is not country music

policy-debate
sometimeswrong

"Old Town Road" by Lil Nas X is not country music and should therefore not be eligible for the country music awards....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

rappp 22222

geniussuineg
banditpuppy05

round 1: me destroying you...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Rap Battle

cyborghacker
12InchBeef

Acceptance round rules: no forfeiting, No trolling, And no trolls (SickInTheHeadz, 12inchbeef, Honkler, And Backwardseden...

6 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Rap Battle

cyborghacker
Kvng_8

I'm doing a lot of these lately. ACCEPTANCE ROUND...

7 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Rap Battle

cyborghacker
SickInTheHeadz

Acceptance Round (you can start if you want to though)...

4 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Rap Battle

cyborghacker
FanboyMctroll

What's up Fanboy, I've decided to end our filthy relationship with a rap battle. I'll start. Fanboy McTroll Diss Hey! Is that Fanboy, Ayy? 62 year old (more like a 6 yr. Old boy) I'm 25 years making more moolah than you, You wanna fight me (b*tch jujistu) It's kinda sad, That you think you're so rad, But the actual sh*t is that your f*cking bad. You try to roast people by saying they can't get laid But you are too motherf*cking afraid To say that you're a 6 yr. Old who is...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Kanye West is the Greatest Hip-Hop Artist

ThisDood
DeborahHills

Just as it says...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

We Should Continue Music Education in Public Schools

Pandanelephant2001
Anonymous03

Hello! Here is the round setup: Round One: Acceptance and opening argument. Round Two: Rebuttals Round Three: Closing argument. I stand in firm affirmation to the resolution: Resolved: We Should Continue Music Education in Public Schools. 1. Music helps kids get involved in school. Classes like math and English tend to follow a strict curriculum that some students find boring, But music is an enjoyable subject. For some students, Music classes motivate them to get up every day and...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago