Zaradi
Cancelled by Instigator
Open Debate

My List of Debate Topics

Debate Cancelled
This debate was cancelled by the Instigator. If you are Zaradi, login to see your options.
Updated: 5 years ago Status: Cancelled by Instigator

Zaradi

Pro

Usually if you message me, I'll always be down to do some kind of debate. Below is a list of topics I will always be interested in debating. Drop me a message if you would like to do one of these topics and what side you would like. I can take either side unless specifically noted.

Resolved: Justice requires the recognition of animal rights
Resolved: Individuals have a moral obligation to assist those in need.
Resolved: It is morally permissible for victims to use lethal force as a deliberate response to repeated domestic abuse.
Resolved: Targeted Killing is a Morally Permissible Foreign Policy Tool
Resolved: The United States ought to guarantee Universal Healthcare for its citizens
Resolved: Developing countries should prioritize environmental protection over resource extraction when the two are in conflict. (Pro)
Resolved: The United States ought to prioritize the pursuit of national security objectives above the digital privacy of its citizens. (Con)
Resolved: A just society ought to presume consent for organ procurement from the deceased.
Resolved: Just governments ought to require that employers pay a living wage.
Resolved: Just governments ought to ensure food security for their citizens.
Resolved: Adolescents ought to have the right to make autonomous medical choices.
Resolved:
In the United States, private ownership of handguns ought to be banned.

I will update this as I find more things I'm always willing to take.
Posted by kasmic 5 years ago
kasmic
A just society ought to presume consent for organ procurement from the deceased

This seems like it would be a great topic to debate. I would be up for either side if you are still interested.
Posted by Rosalie 6 years ago
Rosalie
Individuals have a moral obligation to assist those in need. (Con)