AshleyHogan464
Rad_Chad_Is_A_Mad_Lad

My kid won't stop jacking off in public

AshleyHogan464 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 5/17/2018 Category: Arts
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

AshleyHogan464

Con

My kid whips out his fully erect 3 incher whenever i walk into the room, or we go out. When he does he looks me dead in the eye every time, is it because he's bigger than me?
Please I know hes not in the right and i really need help I dont know how to make him stop and the wikihow article about it is gone.
Rad_Chad_Is_A_Mad_Lad

Pro

mine too, i just don't know what to do. I tried to contact professional help but everyone i have talked to has deemed the situation too extreme. i fear for my life, everyday he gets more violent (last week he beat my hispanic neighbor's child with a lawn chair). just the other day i witnessed him casually firing shots from a glock out my bedroom window (while jacking off). i heard a scream but i don't know what happened out there because he's locked me inside the house. help me.

Photo of my son: