FanboyMctroll
THEdebateMCgodNUGGET

NASCAR is for trailer trash rednecks and hillbilly's

THEdebateMCgodNUGGET has forfeited round #2.
Started: 12/12/2017 Category: Sports

FanboyMctroll

Pro

NASCAR is not a sport, this is just retarded entertainment for the beer drinking redneck and hillbilly who like to sit there for hours watching the cars go around a circle 500 times. Wow what a concept, I think I outgrew the cars around the track when I was 6 and had the Matel dinky car set.

What type of sport is this where all the driver has to do is hold the steering wheel to the left for 500 laps. Wow what excitement? I guess if you are a trailer park degenerate and nothing is gong on at the park, outside of the lawn dart tournament you might want to just sit there, drink and watch noisy cars go in a circle. Wow how many brain cells do you really need to watch this brain cramping activity.
THEdebateMCgodNUGGET

Con

Ha I ruined your debate
FanboyMctroll

Pro

NASCAR sucks and only the people with low intelligence, trailer park residence and grease shop boys love this sport/activity as there is really no real challenge to the sport. You just drive in a circle, this is as exciting as watching paint dry. At least if they had some twists and turns like in Formula 1, it might be more exciting, but to drive the same oval 500 times is just mental.

The announcers are the worst in sports.

Hick announcer 1: Looks like the Number 8 car is moving up! He just passed the number 6 car!
Hick announcer 2: Oh boy! You"re right on about that! He"s making his move!
Hick announcer 1: Yup! There he goes! Look at that!
Hick announcer 2: Yeah! I see it! Looks like we"ve got a race on our hands!
Hick announcer 1: OOOO-EEEEE race fans! How do y"all like that!
Hick announcer 2: Yeesssssir! Can you feel the excitement!? Only 475 more laps to go!

https://oppositelock.kinja.com...
https://nascar.pissedconsumer.com...
http://beefsrant.blogspot.ca...
Posted by Jay1980 10 months ago
Jay1980
It is to a sport. Wow what a moron
Posted by FanboyMctroll 10 months ago
FanboyMctroll
I wasn't assuming, but I do know that all West Virginias are inbred
Posted by NorCaI 10 months ago
NorCaI
By that definition, motor cross, skiing and snowboarding aren't sports. Also, don't assume all southerners are inbred.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 10 months ago
FanboyMctroll
Once again some hero redneck comes on here to trash talk and then when you ask him to a debate he forfeits because he doesn't have the intelligence or brain cells to actually have a debate.

Here is the guy I'm talking about

http://knowyourmeme.com...

So once again I win the debate!!!
Posted by Emilrose 10 months ago
Emilrose
Impressive stuff, not.
Posted by Jay1980 10 months ago
Jay1980
You're rude
Posted by FanboyMctroll 10 months ago
FanboyMctroll
No but I know you kiss your sister and fondle her at the double wide, after a night of drinking moonshine right Cleatus
Posted by Jay1980 10 months ago
Jay1980
Do u kiss your mom with your dirty mouth ? Moron
Posted by FanboyMctroll 10 months ago
FanboyMctroll
And there it is, I was wondering when the hillbilly's and the trailer trash would respond, well I got my answer with wonderful profanity too, excellent trailer talk.

Hey hillbilly take the jerkey out of your mouth and go pick up those toilet seats you are using for the horseshoes game, it's your turn to throw, by the way did you get the heating fixed in the double wide??
Posted by Jay1980 10 months ago
Jay1980
Stfu loser. It's a family sport. It's the only sport that allows. Prayer @ the beginning of the race. And that allows you to bring in outside food and drink into the track. So go f off loser