News Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Did "Save Ralph" just have this ramblings and this whole acceptance for being a cute rabbit?

rixgrady

(considering that society for years has been imposing itself on animals using them as guinea pigs. The first reports of animal testing are dated before 300 B. C. to a certain extent nobody cared but out of nowhere because of an animation of a rabbit, That was totally modified, I believe that this change occurred because it was a rabbit, If they show a mouse with its true characteristics nobody would care. )...

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Visakhapatnam Escorts

khansajiv
buddy266

Are you looking for Visakhapatnam Escorts & CALL GIRLS in Visakhapatnam? MyHeavenModels is the best Visakhapatnam Escorts service providers at 24/7 hours affordable prices. Visit at: https://myheavenmodels. Com/girls-escorts-service-visakhapatnam. Html...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Nuclear weapons should be abolished.

Ghostqueen
DeletedUser

Little Boy, A uranium bomb, Was dropped on Hiroshima on August 6th, 1945 killing 140, 000 people within months. Nuclear weapons can lead to the death of a lot of people. So we have to abolish nuclear weapons. Now I will present the Pro team's plan. The actor is the United Nations Office of Disarmament Affairs (UNODA). The action is to abolish nuclear weapons. The enforcements for this plan is that when a country uses Nuclear weapons, The UN will blockade their country and stop them from trading...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

The number of COVID deaths is fake.

David_Nichols
DeletedUser

Old people and younger, Unhealthy people die all the time. Three million people die EVERY year in America. People who have died from non-COVID causes are being counted as COVID deaths. Hospitals have admitted faking COVID deaths because they get federal money for those....

3 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

France Terror Attack

David_Nichols
Anonymous03

When you let enemy populations into your country, This is what you get....

6 Comments
Updated 6 Months Ago

The #BLM movement is an unnecessary movement

c.tsangas05
billsands

I think it is important for me to state that I believe black lives matter, However am very against the #BLM movement. It has caused billions of property damage and manipulate the media to portray black people as they were 50 years ago. I 'm interested to here everyone's view....

54 Comments
Updated 7 Months Ago

Was George Floyd murdered legally?

AFrikanBandit
AHumanBeing13

Police thought he was a dangerous criminal and they thought it was a right thing to do to subdue George Floyd until other services arrive. The person was fit and physically strong. That meant that police officers had to make sure he didn't try to escape and put extra effort into subduing him....

13 Comments
Updated 11 Months Ago

Covid-19 is bad for the world

Jessicalovesdebate
Youngwander555555

I believe that Covid-19 is bad for the world because it is killing off human beings and everyone is getting sick. None of the kids are getting the proper education that they need which means that they won't be as smart and capable as they could with a good strong education....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Year Ago

Protecting the environment is more important than making a profit

Cookiedough
anc2006

I am doing a debate on Protecting the environment is more important than making a profit. I am saying it is not because profit is the sole purpose of an urban lifestyle now and sometimes you have to make sacrifices to the environment in order to make more money and make a living for yourself and others close to you....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Year Ago

Dumb Niggers

DeletedUser
anc2006

Taken from Statakrishian-Dildows(Harikrish from the Religion forum, I don't believe this) Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly. Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average B...

5 Comments
Updated 1 Year Ago