Smooosh
a63492926

Nietzsche's mustache could beat the sh#t out of Mark Twains mustache!!!

a63492926 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

a63492926

Con

Before we begin this debate, I would like to confirm my understandings on the topic of this debate.

As Con, I certainly hope that you, as Pro, can provide me with substantial definitions of some of your key terms in your motion. I certainly would like to understand your definitions of "beat the sh#t out of " and the scope of this debate. My limited understanding of this debate shows me that this is a debate on the overall appearances of the abovementioned people's moustaches, however, it would be mutually beneficial if you, as Pro and the instigator, can define the scope of this motion, allowing for a meaningful and fruitful debate.

Best of luck of and I'll be looking forward to a good debate.
Smooosh

Pro

My deepest and sincere apologies to my opponent for me not making clear the premise of my debate and causing my opponent to waste an entire round. I invite any possible judges of this debate ( I doubt anyone will vote on this one) to take my error into consideration. What I mean by "beat the shlt out of", is the general appearance of the moustaches in question, including color, size, how well they are groomed, and given the choice, which one would you want to curl up into and take a nap. But, I also mean the general superiority of the moustaches. Which one is more physically fit? Which one can do long division, and which one is more cultured? For instance, Nietzsche's moustache could bake a mean souffle!
Posted by judaism 3 years ago
judaism
I mean no offense.
Posted by judaism 3 years ago
judaism
I believe I have it about right. If not, please enlighten me.
Posted by Smooosh 3 years ago
Smooosh
I would never recommend actually reading anything by either of the writers I've mentioned, but in Nietzsche's defense (which I rarely do because I don't like him), I'm sure You have misinterpreted his "master vs slave" thesis. Most people do!!!
Posted by judaism 3 years ago
judaism
Okay, that's a hairlarious topic! But wouldn't it be far greater to get serious one day, like Nietzsche's (and to a sense, Machiavelli's) hypocritical beliefs on the "master morality" and "slave morality" vs. other great philosophers', the likes of Thomas Hobbes "pact with the sovereign" and Marxism's passionate sympathy for the Hegelian "dialectic movement" of history - in which the end of class struggle would be imminent with the end of history?

Now that would be a GREAT topic of discussion, one even I couldn't resist!

Perhaps I'll have to just check on the philosophy segment of this site.
Posted by Smooosh 3 years ago
Smooosh
Thanx =)
Posted by Draka 3 years ago
Draka
Great topic.