9spaceking
Halo13

No "E" Debate

Halo13 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

9spaceking

Pro

READ THE RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING.

ROUND ONE, we can use any words we wish,
you accept, and then type in a topic you want to debate about. If there are any unclear semantics, you must define them within round one. I will pick my position. Naturally, you will be on the opposite side of the position. The topic cannot be a truism, such as "1+1=2".

ROUNDS TWO AND THREE, neither of us can use any words that contain "e", nor pictures where "e/E" is visible, in our argument. You cannot censor out words normally carrying e's (th*, b*ing, fr**, etc.). However, you CAN use words such as "mr." (abbreviations), and numbers such as "5", "1", without typing the words and successfully fulfilling the rules. The first one to violate this rule automatically losses this debate. You cannot translate your entire argument into another language. Your sources may contain "e", of course.

Good luck and have fun.
Halo13

Con

Cookies reign supreme over all other pastries. With millions of different flavors (in particular, chocolate), they are by far the best. With their slight crispiness and soft insides, they are incredible. Especially with gooey chocolate.
(This is my first debate so I have no clue if I'm doing this right) :)
9spaceking

Pro

I will allow halo's pick of pro on his topic; on account of halo saying "this is my first".

BUT, halo still MUST follow what I said in round 1 for 2 and 3, or halo will auto-fail.

Con's topic thinks that pastry has nothing that tops "flat food consisting of flour and sugar".

But our paragon pastry man, [], has shown 0 of con's food. I trust that you think our top pastry man in our world has ability and familiarity topping con's.

Con also thinks of "millions of flavors", but this is just bloating. No location shows "millions of flavors". [http://carolscookies.com...]; [https://cookietakeabite.com...]
; [https://www.berries.com...].

Good luck on your round, I’m hoping you know my laws I put in round 1!!